Legend - Asia cruise. Teenagers???

Hello. We are going on Legend Of The Seas in October half term holiday for 8 days Asia cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenage daughters (17 & 14) and are travelling with friends who are also a family of 4 with 2 teenage daughters the same ages as ours. We ar really excited and know we will have great fun with our friends.

I have been scouring this excellent and very informative forum, but I cant find the answer I'm looking for! I'm concerned there won't be any more teenagers on he cruise as everything I have found out seems to point to the Asia cruises being mainly made up of Older and Asian passengers. As anyone with teenagers will know, teenagers just love to hang out with other teenagers! Both families have cruised before, but in the Carribbean, and the kids had an absolute blast.

Please...does anyone have any idea of what we should expect.

Thanks

PP x

Hello. We are going on Legend Of The Seas in October half term holiday for 8 days Asia cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore. We are a family of 4 with 2 teenage daughters (17 & 14) and are travelling with friends who are also a family of 4 with 2 teenage daughters the same ages as ours. We ar really excited and know we will have great fun with our friends.

I have been scouring this excellent and very informative forum, but I cant find the answer I'm looking for! I'm concerned there won't be any more teenagers on he cruise as everything I have found out seems to point to the Asia cruises being mainly made up of Older and Asian passengers. As anyone with teenagers will know, teenagers just love to hang out with other teenagers! Both families have cruised before, but in the Carribbean, and the kids had an absolute blast.

Please...does anyone have any idea of what we should expect.

Thanks

PP x

Have you been posting or reading your particular Roll Call thread for this cruise? You might see if anyone on your Roll Call is bringing teenagers... for our particular cruise coming up in June, we have a running list of the teens going, so the parents know what to expect.

Sorry to ask again....but has anyone anywhere actually been on Legend?? It seems to be an 'invisable ship' when I search the Internet!!

Thanks

PP x

We were on Legend of the Seas in March a year ago... 9 nights from Singapore to Shanghai. I do not recall seeing teenagers on board.

On our cruise there were only about 1500 people on board (not full), which included about 180 from USA/Canada, about 400 from Austrailia/New Zealand, and the rest of the passengers were from Asian countries. I would say the vast majority of the passengers were over 40 years old.

It was an awesome itinerary, we had great weather and we enjoyed our cruise tremendously. :)

Archived