do the dividers still open up ?

we3k9

we have the 3 aft balcony cabins on the legend and want to know if we can open the dividers up between our cabins to make one long balcony. i

have heard of people who have done this in the past, the cabin steward actually has to do it for you. do they still permit this?

Cabin 7302 8N 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed

View: window and aft-view extended balcony connecting balconies: no

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Smoking permitted on balcony only (effective 12/01/11)

Cabin 7349 8N 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Cabin 7351 8N 185/60 sq ft

Beds: twin/king-1 sofabed

thanks the cabin numbers are 7302, 7351, 7349

There has been so much conflicting information on here about whether the balcony partitions can be opened on the aft balconies on Spirit class ships, I think the only way you will know FOR SURE, is once you get on board.

For this class ship, someone from each cabin will need to go to the Guest Services desk when you get on board & sign up to have your balcony partitions open. I have seen people post that NO, you can't, and others post that YES, you can.

Sorry for the bad news. At least you have 60 square foot balconies instead of the usual 35.

I don't see where any of that says the partitions cannot be opened.:confused:

They are not connecting balconies (inside), but that has nothing to do with the outside partitions.

when i was on the Miracle, the dividers were opened by the cabin stewards during the cleaning of the rooms, then they closed them again. we didnt want them open on that sailing as we did not know the people in the cabins next to us. but i saw that they were indeed able to be opened.

It's true that they can be opened for cleaning but to keep them open during a cruise, they have to be secured to the railing with a special piece of equipment. From what I've read on here, there is a limited amount of those devices. That's why some say they can and some say they can't. If you don't get there first and the devices are already ask for, they won't open them.

It's true that they can be opened for cleaning but to keep them open during a cruise, they have to be secured to the railing with a special piece of equipment. From what I've read on here, there is a limited amount of those devices. That's why some say they can and some say they can't. If you don't get there first and the devices are already ask for, they won't open them.

I've heard this too. The hardware is first come, first serve. So when you get on board go straight to the front desk.

I don't see where any of that says the partitions cannot be opened.:confused:

They are not connecting balconies (inside), but that has nothing to do with the outside partitions.

Connecting balcony actually does mean a connecting balcony not a connecting room. Connecting rooms don't necessarily have connecting balconies and connecting rooms do not have balcony paritions that can be opened - weird but true - lol (at least on Conquest class ships)!

Spirit class ships have to have the hardware to keep the dividers open and it is limited, so first come, first served - I don't know about aft balconies though.

Anyone I have heard of that has been able to have the aft balconies on the Spirit class ships opened, had them opened a while back (years ago). I have yet to see anyone recently be able to have them opened. All spirit class aft balconies have it listed "connecting balcony: no" Not sure if it was allowable at one time and not now, but I have seen an actual picture with someones opened, but the pic was over 5 years old.

Could you check for me please? 7203 and 7199

Thank you.

Anyone can look on here (link below).

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/legend/legend.htm

The link does say these partitions cannot be open on the Legend:

"Due to safety reasons, the following partitions cannot be opened: 7296/7298; 7298/7300; 7300/7302; 7302/7351; 7351/7349; 7349/7347; 7347/7345."

Anyone can look on here (link below).

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/legend/legend.htm

The link does say these partitions cannot be open on the Legend:

"Due to safety reasons, the following partitions cannot be opened: 7296/7298; 7298/7300; 7300/7302; 7302/7351; 7351/7349; 7349/7347; 7347/7345."

Thank you!

Archived