* Allure of the Seas * Pictures <3

Oh you are welcome! :) we also cruised in september, and let me just say the weather was fantastic! Have a fun time... I know you will! Which route will you be doing?

Hello. I will be doing the Eastern route this year. I did the Western last year on Freedom of the Seas. :)

Formal Night.. Monday.. and 2nd cruise day.

So after exploring the ship.. & having a few more drinks than allowed lol.. Finally relaxed and went to dinner. We choose my time dinning which works great for us because we dont like routine. Here are a few pictures of the night, everyone seemed very elegant !!! They served free champagne on the promenade deck.. for dinner I had lobster.. it was okay.. dessert was better :p

dsc0391c.jpg

dsc0418i.jpg

dsc0422v.jpg

img6923y.jpg

img6927w.jpg

Oh wonderful.. I have done the western but I think I like eastern just a bit more... :)

I agree! I have been eastern one time also on the Freedom of the Seas. We missed St. Maarten due to a hurricane and that was the port I was waiting for the whole cruise. Hopefully this time around I'll make it there and get to spend a day at the beach watching the planes at Maho Beach. :)

Labadee....

Ahh..Finally... I see Land.....

I was so excited to wake up and go quick to my balcony to catch the view, ( I swear im a kid :rolleyes: ) indeed this is one of my favorites part of cruisin', waking up to a new country every day...

What can i say about Labadee...??!! LOVEEEE ITTT!! Such beautiful scenery..the people so warm.. the beach ahh crystal clear.. and packed with adventure. I did choose to do the Zip line...and at last moment...I chickened out :eek::( I freaked out! haha. I do regret it... hopefully next trip I can take this challenge. !! Well it was just a relaxing day.. :cool:

dsc0476qa.jpg

I agree! I have been eastern one time also on the Freedom of the Seas. We missed St. Maarten due to a hurricane and that was the port I was waiting for the whole cruise. Hopefully this time around I'll make it there and get to spend a day at the beach watching the planes at Maho Beach. :)

I have done the western previosuly with Carnival, so I havent had the chance to visit St Marteen... and this one im really looking forward to for the exact same reason.... Maho Beach!!! How cool is that???!!!!! I have seen so many youtube videos haha I want to see for myself! =) We definitly have to go!

Awesome, thanks! Did you use any kind of editing software like Photoshop, or are these just straight off the camera? They are amazing pictures!

I have Photoshop but i didnt use it on this photos because when I use this type of camara, I put the settings to VIBRANT and its just amazing. I do use the edit my Mac provides me and it enhances the colors a bit. :)

Archived