The other side of the Freedom/tobacco story

Regardless of whether you accept it or not .. the FACT is there are several "experts" that have contributed to this thread .. and have previously been proven to be "experts" in their fields .. you may choose to ignore their credentials and statements if you wish :rolleyes:

Why thank you for allowing me that choice, it's very generous.

Go on and wave your RCI Pompoms and keep on spouting your drivel and your libel on this thread. Hopefully you will wake up when you get a call from their attorney asking you to show up in court to answer to charges of libel I which you can be sued for. Not only that but CC could also be held responsible as well because they allowed it to go on. There are cases out there so there so there is certainly a precedent.

Good luck with that and welcome to my ignore list. I have nothing left to say to you other than you might wanna seek legal help.

Bye bye now

Thanks for putting your inability to deal with simple logic on full display. As for "libel", you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. All I said was that their actions were consistent with someone intent on smuggling drugs. That's not an opinion or conjecture. That's fact. I didn't say they were. And I said the captain didn't have to KNOW either. All he has to do is use his best judgment, which he obviously did. End of story.

Regardless of whether you accept it or not .. the FACT is there are several "experts" that have contributed to this thread .. and have previously been proven to be "experts" in their fields .. you may choose to ignore their credentials and statements if you wish :rolleyes:

"Previously been proven"? Where is such proof? I have seen no credentials or links to such.

BTW, "experts" of what sort?

Stop with the ski mask, gun, and store. That is clearly an illegal act and the person would be at best detained, quite likely arrested in most jurisdictions. It is a clear act and in no way similar to the one in this incident.

Clearly? How so? Is it illegal to wear a ski mask? Is it illegal to carry a gun? In many jurisdictions it is not. So, why would the person be detained if they had done nothing wrong yet? Because someone would use a little common sense. Just like the captain did her.

Archived