Thanks World Cruise Bloggers/Posters

W8tn2sail

Special thanks/appreciation to Sondra/Bill, Judy/Glenn, MaryAnne/Bill, Greg/Heo, Diane/John,

Jeff F, Jane/Barry, Barb/?, Roberta!

It was a fabulous journey with many different views and viewpoints along with great photos galore. After a 112 day daily dosing of your adventures, I had some withdrawal symptoms.

I'm looking forward to 2013!

By the way, when will HAL announce the 2014 WC itinerary?

Thanks again for exciting 4 month ride!

Special thanks/appreciation to Sondra/Bill, Judy/Glenn, MaryAnne/Bill, Greg/Heo, Diane/John,

Jeff F, Jane/Barry, Barb/?, Roberta!

It was a fabulous journey with many different views and viewpoints along with great photos galore. After a 112 day daily dosing of your adventures, I had some withdrawal symptoms.

I'm looking forward to 2013!

By the way, when will HAL announce the 2014 WC itinerary?

Thanks again for exciting 4 month ride!

I totally agree - I've enjoyed following the blogs as well and thank everyone for a job well done. You have many followers and admirers:)

I was on the 2012 World Voyage. It would be wonderful and most appreciated if someone would post the address of each of the blog sites.... I want to read them but need the route to follow.... I know Mary Ann & Bill were on CC site.

Special thanks/appreciation to Sondra/Bill, Judy/Glenn, MaryAnne/Bill, Greg/Heo, Diane/John, Jeff F, Jane/Barry, Barb/?, Roberta!

Did any of you on the WC have the issues that the person in the other thread had with the Amsterdam? Just wondering how rampant the issues were (so far it looks like at least 2 people). Hope everyone had a great time. I'd love to see Sydney someday (that was one of your ports right?). Admittedly I didnt' read the around the world thread, maybe i should! ;-)

I figured I'd get so jealous while I knew it was still sailing hehehe

Archived