Port or Starboard in Bermuda

I was told by the RC customer relations person I booked with that it can be either. Not sure if 100% correct but what I was told.

Probably true since once a month all the lifeboats must be lowered to comply with current maritime requirements. That means they must vary the docking at least once a month. In my experience this has been at a port of call.

Been on Explorer 5 times to Bermuda. The first 4 times we were docked starboard, the 5th time, port. It's anyone's guess which way you will dock, so if you are planning your cabin according to past history, don't bother.

Every time we have docked in Bermuda, the ship has faced a different way. There is no one way. No matter what, the views are great, whether you are looking toward the Royal Dockyard and Museum, or facing toward the harbor entrance.

Every time we have docked in Bermuda, the ship has faced a different way. There is no one way. No matter what, the views are great, whether you are looking toward the Royal Dockyard and Museum, or facing toward the harbor entrance.

Yes and you are correct about the 360 degree views!

Archived