Back of the ship-Allure

We have stayed on the Boardwalk Balcony rooms every time we have sailed on Allure/Oasis. On our last cruise we were 3 cabins in from the back. Our cabins for the next 2 cruises on Allure are also Boardwalk Balconys. It can get a bit loud when there are shows, but that's it. You will hear the show faintly even with the doors closed. We had no problems sleeping at night and I am a really light sleeper. It's great to have the view of the aqua theater, the ocean, zip line, and boardwalk. I try to choose the rooms that are as far aft as possible.

Spent lots of time looking at those balconies last week. Make sure you are not too high up as in deck 12 or 14. Decks 10 and 11 as far aft as you can go looked ideal. Deck 14 definitely looked obstructed at the very aft.

Where at exactly?

My family had an ocean view balcony just a few rooms in at the back of the ship. Can't remember which level though =/

Anyway noise wasn't a problem but they did feel a LOT of movement.

Hi everyone. We have been slated with a balcony room on the back on the Allure (three rooms from the end to be extact).

Thoughts? Concerns? We are not worried about the walk but my mother is worried it maybe too loud.

I've just booked the last oceanview balcony on deck 12 aft for our next cruise. That area is not real loud past 11pm.

Archived