Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 cruises

Kamloops50

I also have not seen it discussed. When I went on the HAL site and put in those dates one SA cruise came up on Statendam. (bummer, I was hoping she was going to do the hawaii/Tahiti run) I wish they would put up the schedules!!!!

Has anyone heard when these cruise are going to be opening for sale?

The Maasdam's Atlantic Adventurer (October 2013) itinerary opened this morning.:cool: I've been waiting for this one. Didn't actually look at what else "new" showed up :o. This is the one I wanted to book. :D

Ray in NH

I keep checking this board to see if anyone has insights and I must have also missed the discussion.

I am waiting to book Caribbean for fall 2013 and most other lines already have these available. They are pretty much repeated verbatim each year unlike longer or more elaborate itineraries.

I even broke down and called HAL, and she seemed to agree with me that it was odd they were not out yet. Of course, her advice was to keep checking and hopefully within a matter of weeks.

I do find it odd because on the Princess board not only do folks know the precise launch date for groups of itineraries, but those dates are often shared on CC well in advance by multiple posters.

Archived