"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas- Bermuda / May 11, 2012

My husband and I will also be on tomorrow's sailing! This will be our 8th RCCL cruise, first on the Enchantment, and first to Bermuda!

We drove in to Baltimore today from Columbus, OH. Just got back from a great walk into Little Italy, where we had dinner at Chiapparelli's, and dessert at Vaccaro's!! We are full and happy!

Can't wait til tomorrow! Looking forward to relaxing and enjoying some time away from our four kids!!

Linda

My husband and I will also be on tomorrow's sailing! This will be our 8th RCCL cruise, first on the Enchantment, and first to Bermuda!

We drove in to Baltimore today from Columbus, OH. Just got back from a great walk into Little Italy, where we had dinner at Chiapparelli's, and dessert at Vaccaro's!! We are full and happy!

Can't wait til tomorrow! Looking forward to relaxing and enjoying some time away from our four kids!!

Linda

Hi Linda from Powell

Great to hear about your trip. I am Dan from Canal Winchester. We sail on her May 31st! When did you leave Columbus and when did you get to Baltimore. Where did you stay?

Count me in for your "live" report. We will be on Explorer in August for a 10 night cruise so I will be anxious to read your reports on Bermuda.

Enchantment was our first ship as a family & I have fond memories. I'm on the Eastern shore & have wanted to sail her again but sadly there are never any deals!

Hello everyone. . .Good Morning. Today is the day! I got up very early today (Who would have known?)

I have to have another cup of Coffee, and then I should start to pack. . . ;)

It seems that Enchantment of the Seas will arrive shortly to Cruise Maryland. . .She should dock by around 6:30 AM.

There will be many passengers with the same feeling as me that they want to get on the ship and head to Bermuda fast.

I think we are sailing with a full ship, and there will be alot of smiling faces when they arrive at the Pier this morning.

I'm sure I will be smiling too. . .

We should have bright sun all day, and warm temps (73F) as we are scheduled for Sailaway at 4:30PM.

I plan to arrive at Cruise Maryland by around 11AM, and my first "LIVE" post from onboard should be around 3PM.

Thanks for all of the nice comments. . .

Radio

;);)

Enchantment of the Seas will be docking soon. . .

MAP1.jpg

CM2012.JPG

Yeah, another virtual cruise!!! Thanks Radio, can't wait to see what's in store for us on this cruise............LOL

Just wanted to say Bon Voyage to you, Ken and Megster!!! Have a great cruise!!!

Patty

thanks patty!!

you, the CDNJ and i will have to get together when we all get back from the cruises for some fun times at TGIF!

Radio...glad you finally decided to pack...:rolleyes::eek::D

Holy cow..i have been awake almost as long as Radio.....even ran to Starbucks for wake up juice.....

see y'all on the ship.....

thanks patty!!

you, the CDNJ and i will have to get together when we all get back from the cruises for some fun times at TGIF!

Radio...glad you finally decided to pack...:rolleyes::eek::D

Holy cow..i have been awake almost as long as Radio.....even ran to Starbucks for wake up juice.....

see y'all on the ship.....

Definitely Meg............

Dan from Canal Winchester!

We left Powell yesterday morning around 8 am. Made two stops, one in Washington, PA for an early lunch, and one stop for gas on 68 west of Hagerstown (Clear Spring, I think) The drive was really easy and pleasant, and we got to our hotel right around 3:30.

We are staying at the Sleep Inn on Fallsway. It is clean, and reasonably priced (I think $106 for the night, inc. Taxes).

Last night, we walked into Little Italy for dinner and a quick stop at CVS. We had dinner at Chipparelli's, which was about a 10 or 15 minute walk. Had dessert at Vaccaro's. Fantastic!

Let me know if you have other questions. We're planning on getting to the port this morning around 11 am. Will park at the port.

Linda

Archived