Longterm parking in Southampton

YvonneE

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to find parking for our RV while we're away in the US ( from May 22-July 11). Cunard rate of 290£ seems like a lot to just leave it parked, anyone have suggestions? Maybe have relatives / friends in the area who might keep it in their drive way for a fee?

Three weeks to go!!! Yipee!:D

If you book a night at the Hilton they very often offer free parking in the deal which includes transport to and from the dockside. Not sure if this is still running but worth a phone call.

David.

Yvonne,

Contact me, I might be able to help you!

Cheryl, a note is on the way!

Any and all input /thoughts/ suggestions appreciated.

Somehow it just seems like a lot to give to Cunard to park the rv.

Thanks

Secure parking at Southampton docks is now run by CPS. Try going direct to them rather than through Cunard. - http://www.candps.com

Was very easy when we used them last year. Drove right inside the terminal building, popped the boot, one man took the luggage and another took the car.

Regards, Colin.

Thanks much for all you advice. I was lucky enough to get in touch with an agency that not only helped with parking but gave me excellent rates on transportation. I can't speak highly enough. If your trying to get to the ship do yourself a favor a check out : www.woodfordchauffeurcars.co.uk.

Based on the helpful hints, tips and information not to mention excellent rates, I'm forced to pass this informatin on! Tell them Yvonne in Sweden sent you!

Archived