Aquarium

Wvshimmy

Aquarium with zoo is great. Best to get a 1 day bus pass ($10 for adults) and go there. We liked it a lot. Remember, it isn't just an aquarium but if you go through the door marked "exit" you will then wonder through the lovely zoo and museum for no additional charge. I believe children are $5 as are seniors over 65.

A one day transportation pass is $12, and whether it's more economical than buying tokens or tickets depends on how many trips you're going to be taking on public transportation that day. If someone is just taking a bus ride to the Aquarium from Hamilton and return, buying a one day pass isn't the cheapest way to travel...all you need is a three zone token in each direction costing $2.50, for a total round trip fare Hamilton to the Aquarium and return of $5.

How far from the ferry is it? How to get there and is it worthwhile?

My dh and I went to the aquarium and zoo a couple of years ago...we don't have any children with us...we really enjoyed it and it was one price for both...we are going there again this year..great to walk through and wander around for a couple of hours...:)

Archived