The "New" Seabourn Club Benefits

jimmyw9

Have I missed a thread around here? If so, please direct me to it. This looks interesting. Shame Seabourn have not calculated our points correctly as they have not applied the multiplier for us having stayed in a premium suite.

Jimmyw9

Have I missed a thread around here? If so, please direct me to it. This looks interesting. Shame Seabourn have not calculated our points correctly as they have not applied the multiplier for us having stayed in a premium suite.

Jimmyw9

No you did not mis the tread, I don´t think there was any before.

Seabourn has (queitly) introduced their new Club benefits program !

go to www.Seabourn.com Seabourn club news

Interesting and a bit complicated but better than before:cool:.

T&T

Seems I was writing my post about this as you posted, looks like a great scheme, I would email the club desk and ask them to look into your points calculation.

Daneite

I am sure Seabourn will sort the points in due course. I am not on for a long time yet, so no need to fret!

I do hope something can be done with the internet capability as I am sure this will get more use than it would ordinarily.

I actually think Seabourn have been too generous too quick on the tier levels. I mean there must be so many Seabourners that have done in excess of 250 days. I think a larger gap between the levels would have been more sensible.......i am sure i will be shot down by the comment!

I am sure Seabourn will sort the points in due course. I am not on for a long time yet, so no need to fret!

I do hope something can be done with the internet capability as I am sure this will get more use than it would ordinarily.

I actually think Seabourn have been too generous too quick on the tier levels. I mean there must be so many Seabourners that have done in excess of 250 days. I think a larger gap between the levels would have been more sensible.......i am sure i will be shot down by the comment!

Am I correct in assuming the scheme is not retrospective prior to 1 June 2012? That is, if one has many accumulated days now, they will not be recognised by the new scheme?

Am I correct in assuming the scheme is not retrospective prior to 1 June 2012? That is, if one has many accumulated days now, they will not be recognised by the new scheme?

When I log into My Seabourn. All the days I have sailed have been acknowledged apart from the multiplier for us being in a premium suite. So I guess it is from your first voyage.

I'll test this theory you have on May 24th when I'll be on a mere mortal at Platinum Level but will see if I am extended my two benefits....stay tuned!

I need to stay as long as I can on the Sojourn in order to reach Diamond Level!:eek::D:eek:

I think this date is for when the benefits will be available from:

1 June for Quest

2 June for Odyssey

5 June for Sojourn

4 June for Spirit

7 June for Legend

14 June for Pride

I'll test this theory you have on May 24th when I'll be on a mere mortal at Platinum Level but will see if I am extended my two benefits....stay tuned!

I need to stay as long as I can on the Sojourn in order to reach Diamond Level!:eek::D:eek:

ST, I think the benefits for the Sojourn begin on 5 June. So you may have to extend again.........but depends on how much you love your pooches....

ST, I think the benefits for the Sojourn begin on 5 June. So you may have to extend again.........but depends on how much you love your pooches....

I love my pooches....but gotta have that Diamond Level!:mad:...maybe videoconferencing the pooches will work and allow me to extend further?:eek:

I love my pooches....but gotta have that Diamond Level!:mad:...maybe videoconferencing the pooches will work and allow me to extend further?:eek:

I am sure it might work for the pooches.....but your partner???

I believe that is incorrect.

From the linked .pdf FAQs

Will I receive credit for cruises taken in the past?

Yes, guests receive credit for all previous Sailed Days eligible under the prior Seabourn

Club Program(emphasis mine). These Sailed Days will also establish your initial Seabourn Club Point

membership level.

Sadly it looks like Regent has better benefits (at least wrt to phone and inet) and that Regent gives them to you sooner (eg: if you make a new level on Regent it is applied at the start of that cruise, whereas it would appear Seabourn will make you wait until your next cruise to avail yourself of the new benefit(s)).

Guests receive ALL of the

following benefi ts:

■ 15% savings on

Shore Excursions

■ 25% savings on premium

wines and spirits

■ Complimentary internet –

unlimited Diamond

Package

■ Complimentary telephone –

40 minutes

■ Seabourn Club

Signature Massage

■ Day in the Spa

Serene Area◆

■ Complimentary laundry

and pressing service

■ Daily delivery of

preferred newspaper

I do like our Diamond Status!

It certainly helps you decide what cruise line to use... if you were not convinced already ;)!

Marja

So are we trying to figure out if you move from one level to another level mid-cruise, will the benefits be extended while you are on the cruise, or do you have to complete the cruise you're on and don't get the next level benefits until you cruise in the future? If I have 12 points now, and am on a 15-day cruise, do I get the Silver benefits (like the massage and laundry) after the 8th day, or don't I get them until the next cruise?

So are we trying to figure out if you move from one level to another level mid-cruise, will the benefits be extended while you are on the cruise, or do you have to complete the cruise you're on and don't get the next level benefits until you cruise in the future? If I have 12 points now, and am on a 15-day cruise, do I get the Silver benefits (like the massage and laundry) after the 8th day, or don't I get them until the next cruise?

No, you get the benefit of your new status on your next cruise.

Archived