Celebrity New Ship Buid - the Poultrinox!

Lsimon

So we've booked the inaugural transatlantic cruise from Swansea, Wales to Goose Bay, Newfoundland, we were fortunate to book one of the new Aquaduck suites!:D

Kevin

If you book an Aquaduck Suite, you get to eat in Teal!

Carole

After reading all these very funny posts (and the thread about POATS - a must read if you haven't seen it) maybe X should consider introducing a comedy venue onboard their ships?

On the P class it could be called the Cackle Club ;)

• 4 months later...

Missed this thread last May, but the perfect antidote for selfserve laundry and reflection design threads! Many wonderful puns, but I'm afraid first prize goes to Welsh Wizard! And as a prize winner, you now have something to crow about!

Andres and Larry, thanks for brightening my day...was about to run around with my head cut off, shouting "The sky is falling!" Ah, the joys of the world wide web (feet)..which begs the question if duck's feet are replacing the azipods. And if this foul trend spreads, will another line change its name to Canard?

(Can anyone tell I'm laid up in my own personal drydock/bed with a LOT of time on my hands? Torn calf muscle, crutches and boot, but it won't stop me from sailing on Summit next week!)

Andrew

(Can anyone tell I'm laid up in my own personal drydock/bed with a LOT of time on my hands? Torn calf muscle, crutches and boot, but it won't stop me from sailing on Summit next week!)

Another very funny thread from a few months back which you may not have seen is the one that starts out about being locked out on the balcony and ends up about "poats":

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1634993

Hope these laughs help your recovery....at least you will be well rested before your cruise :D

Cheers

Ando

Another very funny thread from a few months back which you may not have seen is the one that starts out about being locked out on the balcony and ends up about "poats":

Hope these laughs help your recovery....at least you will be well rested before your cruise :D

Cheers

Ando

That thread was indeed fun to read! It shows the best of CruiseCritic.

Cheers

Ando

Thanks for the chuckles...I'd heard tell of these poats, but hadn't posted as much this Spring, so was in the dark...and not sure I wanted to know. But being in the dark with Poats is both scary and dangerous, apparently.

Great taste in names, by the way!

Andrew

Archived