Msc musica on board daily newsletter

marc1255boats

There really isn't much difference in newsletters from cruise to cruise and ship to ship. Have some Musica ones (and plenty others) but can't scan them on to my iPad, to send you.

I'm doing the same cruise as you, the week before you, so will be posting online during the cruise. Let me know whatnot is you need to know aboutnthe Sangorinin schedule and I'll post the answer on here for you, if you dont manage to find someone who has been on this sailing this year.

I was curious how they work the tender service. I had heard that numbers are assigned and passangers with lower numbers could potentially have a lot more time on land. Are the numbers sent to your cabin at random or do you have to wait in line somewhere the day before?

I was curious how they work the tender service. I had heard that numbers are assigned and passangers with lower numbers could potentially have a lot more time on land. Are the numbers sent to your cabin at random or do you have to wait in line somewhere the day before?

Now that I do know without seeingbthe programme. Those on the ship's excursions automatically tender tickets delivered to heir cabins for the first boat to leave. The night before they'll tell you where and when they are issuing the tender tickets and the lowest numbers are issued to the first to arrive to collect their tickets and these will be for the earlier boats. Those who turn up last will be on a much later boat than those on the first few. May be an hour and a half or even 2 hours later. If you want to maximise your time shore, make sure you get to the issuing point early. Not every passenger has to go in person, one can collect for all of their party.

Archived