Reflection, bed by bathroom or window

Blue Skies

Thinking of booking the reflection and our preference is bed by bathroom, how do we work it out on the extra deck? I presume on the other decks the configurations for that will be the same as the other solstice ships? Come to think of it I have forgotten how to work it out other than work it from the last cabin we were in which doesn't help if we book on a different deck.

Thanks

We just got off the Solstice two weeks ago after doing a B2B. The first cruise we had an even numbered stateroom on deck #7 and the bed was by the bathroom. The second cruise we were in an odd numbered stateroom, also on deck #7, and the bed was by the balcony door. I don't know if that helps or not.

We just got off the Solstice two weeks ago after doing a B2B. The first cruise we had an even numbered stateroom on deck #7 and the bed was by the bathroom. The second cruise we were in an odd numbered stateroom, also on deck #7, and the bed was by the balcony door. I don't know if that helps or not.

Odd numbered staterooms are always on the port side, and even numbers on the starboard side. Both sides have bed-by-bathroom and bed-by-balcony staterooms. Even or odd numbers do not indicate the different arrangements.

We've had both, why does it matter? My only recollection is it's a tad easier to get into the closet if the bed is not next to it, otherwise both cabins are essentially the same.

Good luck, we're doing a b2b on the Reflection in Dec. and have no idea where are bed is. We're on the hump and care more about the balcony.

Do a search with the cabin number in the sticky thread about cabins on the Solstice. If you don't find it look for another cabin on that deck and then figure it out from there.

I wanted a cabin on the Eclipse with the bed by the closet and was able to find it by that method.

We've had both, why does it matter? My only recollection is it's a tad easier to get into the closet if the bed is not next to it, otherwise both cabins are essentially the same.

Good luck, we're doing a b2b on the Reflection in Dec. and have no idea where are bed is. We're on the hump and care more about the balcony.

Many do care. I for one prefer having the sofa and vanity by the balcony so the lighting is good while putting on makeup and I like to sit on the sofa and relax and be able to look out and see the water.

Jo-Ann

Do a search with the cabin number in the sticky thread about cabins on the Solstice. If you don't find it look for another cabin on that deck and then figure it out from there.

I wanted a cabin on the Eclipse with the bed by the closet and was able to find it by that method.

The sticky is for all S class ships. i have asked the hosts to rename the thread to avoid confusion, but no luck.

obviously the configuration will be different for Reflection but I'm sure they will alternate too.

Many do care. I for one prefer having the sofa and vanity by the balcony so the lighting is good while putting on makeup and I like to sit on the sofa and relax and be able to look out and see the water.

Jo-Ann

See, this is what makes CC great, always another perspective. Some like the bed close to the balcony so they can hear the surf and you gave an excellent for the opposite.

The sticky is for all S class ships. i have asked the hosts to rename the thread to avoid confusion, but no luck.

obviously the configuration will be different for Reflection but I'm sure they will alternate too.

Have used the excellent resources on CC to solve this question on Solstice class, where do I look for help say on Millennium now it's refurbished (aqua).

It is still a puzzle to me why the bed position is not marked on deck plans. It is great to have the choice, but the info to exercise that choice is hard to come by!

Thank you for your info, just what I wanted to know, my preference is also bed by bathroom for all the reasons you have stated.

Our last cruise on the Eclipse a few weeks ago was in an Aqua class cabin, the same cabin no. on Reflection is now a Royal Suite:eek: so be careful before you book!!

Have they added an extra deck?

I presume to book the reflection we will still have to count every other cabin along from the little black box to suss bed by bathroom?

Archived