Deluxe Ocean view rooms on Dream (cat 6M)

so, after much debate between Legend or Dream, I now decided on Dream (temporarily, before I changed my mind).

We are a married couple in our 30s, with twin toddlers. They will be 3 years old when we cruise. I'm thinking about booking the cat 6M deluxe ocean view rooms, but realized they are on Riveria deck, which is the bottom of the boat.

So, now I'm debating if I should go for this as bottom deck is not very desirable? True?

We can get a balcony with extra $,but I thought the 2 bathrooms on Cat 6M would be nice because of the young children?

Thoughts? TIA!

so, after much debate between Legend or Dream, I now decided on Dream (temporarily, before I changed my mind).

We are a married couple in our 30s, with twin toddlers. They will be 3 years old when we cruise. I'm thinking about booking the cat 6M deluxe ocean view rooms, but realized they are on Riveria deck, which is the bottom of the boat.

So, now I'm debating if I should go for this as bottom deck is not very desirable? True?

We can get a balcony with extra $,but I thought the 2 bathrooms on Cat 6M would be nice because of the young children?

Thoughts? TIA!

There cabins on the main deck with the 2 bathrooms, in fact most have 2.

These are nice cabins, 2 people can get ready at the same time and the bath tubs might be nice for the little ones.

We had a Deluxe Ocean View on the Magic and loved it!! Really roomy and the extra shower/tub and sink was really nice. Also loved how the windows were pushed way out with a nice roomy ledge you could put pillows in and sit in it and watch the ocean go by.

Archived