Direct flight SEA to miami area

CanWeGoYet?

I have a cruise booked way off in the future, it's too early for me to book but I'm trying to get an idea of flight options.

I always try to book a direct flight to the cruise port. Even though I fly in a day or 2 ahead of the cruise. This will be a flight in late autumn & I did hope to avoid a stop in a location that could be affected by snow. I don't care so much about the return flight, I'd be willing to do 1 stop then.

In the past I have flown Alaska Air, but now it looks like there are no more direct flights. What other airlines still have direct flights to FLL or MIA from seattle?

You didn't state your travel dates, but a change of planes in a warm climate like Southern California (LAX) might be a solution for you. In winter I would not recommend DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth) as it can having icing conditions (rare but irritating).

Thanks everyone. It's so far off I can't even check prices yet. I just tried to do a search to see current prices for this time of year & could not find the Alaska Airlines red eye I used to take. I don't mind an overnight flight, not the best but it just means I fly in another day early.

I have a cruise booked way off in the future, it's too early for me to book but I'm trying to get an idea of flight options.

I always try to book a direct flight to the cruise port. Even though I fly in a day or 2 ahead of the cruise. This will be a flight in late autumn & I did hope to avoid a stop in a location that could be affected by snow. I don't care so much about the return flight, I'd be willing to do 1 stop then.

In the past I have flown Alaska Air, but now it looks like there are no more direct flights. What other airlines still have direct flights to FLL or MIA from seattle?

Check on Kayak or one of the very many on-line booking sites.

DON

AS and AA have a lot of codeshares. Check a combo of the two connecting through LAX, LAS, etc. If you're trying to stay AS-loyal, they start SAN-MCO in a few months (redeye) and AA has quite a few MCO-MIA flights. I realize that's at the expense of a double connection. One "out of the box" suggestion is AS to LGB, connecting to B6 down to FLL. Sometimes I see excellent fares from SEA-LGB.

Archived