Beaches Near Belize, Honduras, or Cozumel Ports

Hannah32

My family and I will be going on the Carnival Magic to Belize, Honduras, and Cozumel in mid-July. During one of these stops we would like to go to a beach and relax. We would rather find our own transportation and fend for ourselves throughout the day instead of going with a set excursion. Does anyone know of any close and accessible beaches that may not be as crowded as others?

I 2nd Nachi Cocom! Beautiful, relaxing beach. great way to let all the stress go. We went in August and are going back in December. Book early as they only allow 100 people per day at their beach. I booked directly thru them, catch a cab at the pier $20 for 4 people total!.

Not sure about Belize or Roatan, we're going there in December.

I love nachi cocum in cozumel but if you have young kids be aware they do not offer toys. It is a very relaxing beautiful time on a secluded beach. The food is fantastic as are the drinks.

I would not go anywhere on Belize without an excursion.

Roatan, I hired a driver and he took us to the West end. We stayed the day at the Mayan Princess Resort which is simply stunning. You can look the resort up on line.

Mahogany Bay - there is a private beach right near the cruise terminal. You can walk over to it or take the Magical Flying chairs. The beach is free. It is definitely a lot of fun.

Belize - nothing close by.

Cozumel - I would go to Mr. Sanchos beach club. The beach is beautiful and they have an all-inclusive food and drink option or you can pay as you go.

Archived