Pacific Princess mini suite question.

LewiLewi

We are planning to take a cabin on deck 8 forward. It looks like it is directly under gents/ladies room; cabin 8004. Has anyone had that cabin, and have they heard noise from above?

Thank you.

We have had 8002 and also 8006. No noise.

We were in 8008 and it was right across from steward's work station. It was fine most of the time but sometimes got noisy.

I would hope that the noises generated in the work station are different to the ones in the bathrooms. :eek:

I would hope that the noises generated in the work station are different to the ones in the bathrooms. :eek:

Haha! The trouble with looking at post from my iPhone is that all the words don't fit on the screen at the same time. Guess I missed a few. We did not hear any noises human or mechanical from above.

:)

Sorry for my inattentiveness in previous post.

Haha! The trouble with looking at post from my iPhone is that all the words don't fit on the screen at the same time. Guess I missed a few. We did not hear any noises human or mechanical from above.

:)

Sorry for my inattentiveness in previous post.

No need to be sorry, I was just having a laugh. cheers mic:D

We are planning to take a cabin on deck 8 forward. It looks like it is directly under gents/ladies room; cabin 8004. Has anyone had that cabin, and have they heard noise from above?

Thank you.

We have stayed in 8004 and 8008 and all was quiet, no noise from above.

Enjoy your mini-suite.

We usually request 8000 as it is our favourite cabin on those smaller ships. It is very quiet so 8004 should be the same as it is only 2 cabins away.

It is also not so far forward as the forward cabins on Decks 3,4,6 and 7 as the Officers quarters and the Bridge are in front of those cabins.

Enjoy. I wish you a great cruise.

Jennie

We usually request 8000 as it is our favourite cabin on those smaller ships. It is very quiet so 8004 should be the same as it is only 2 cabins away.

It is also not so far forward as the forward cabins on Decks 3,4,6 and 7 as the Officers quarters and the Bridge are in front of those cabins.

Enjoy. I wish you a great cruise.

Jennie

Enjoy your cruise and hope the weather is fantastic for you.:D

Archived