IOTS v Sunbeds

Which cruise was you on, what date, what is it I'm exaggerating about?....

We are none smokers, however the deal on the 2nd June 2012 sailing on Independence was $90 for things like L&B, they were $60 on the Cork cruise (FACT)

We FULLY agree with your comment regarding the value of the artwork, which is why RCCL give an unconditional 30 day warranty upon receipt of the goods, to enable any buyers to do their homework. However we would love to hear from anyone who's sent their artwork back to RCCL because it's been worthless.

We would also appreciate anyone who can clarify the situation with the cigarettes price increase this last 5 or 6 weeks, help please..

2 june 2012 italian med cabin 7522

I am a smoker i bought 400 mayfair cigs for $60 fact

you told someone on another post cigs were 90 euros wrong

you said "hundreds" were walking round with towels under there arms looking for sunbed because "every"sunbed on ship was taken, wrong

you do exagerate FACT.

2 june 2012 italian med cabin 7522

I am a smoker i bought 400 mayfair cigs for $60 fact

you told someone on another post cigs were 90 euros wrong

you said "hundreds" were walking round with towels under there arms looking for sunbed because "every"sunbed on ship was taken, wrong

you do exagerate FACT.

Read the other posts:rolleyes:

These are FACTS.

Seems like Royal are changing the prices when it suits them .

Linda .

I think you'll find virtually everything Rccl do is for their own good, I can see massive changes have happened during our 8 years of cruising, more in the last three years then anything, we are getting a whole lot less then we did only two years ago, the cut backs have been quite sharp this last 365 days, having done 8 weeks of cruising in that time, we are well placed to see what's been happening.:cool:

I was on the same cruise and never found a free bed,

That is one that was not under a pile of other beds

Nearly every sea day i was able to get my own bed off a pile of other beds and put it where i wanted.

Maybe you didnt find the pile of beds coz i dont for one minuite belive that there wasnt a pile of beds that they stack each night available at 10:30 am on a sea day.

They only leave a few beds out overnight and they are the ones overlooking the pools and the side of the ship so i belive these where taken but there was always piles of beds you could take and place where you wanted all be it in a less attractive area

I was on the same cruise and never found a free bed,

That is one that was not under a pile of other beds

Nearly every sea day i was able to get my own bed off a pile of other beds and put it where i wanted.

Maybe you didnt find the pile of beds coz i dont for one minuite belive that there wasnt a pile of beds that they stack each night available at 10:30 am on a sea day.

They only leave a few beds out overnight and they are the ones overlooking the pools and the side of the ship so i belive these where taken but there was always piles of beds you could take and place where you wanted all be it in a less attractive area

We've never wanted a sunbed around any pools on deck 11, we walked every square ft on deck 12 for a full hour and never found 2 available beds together, we never came across any stacked sunbeds, the pool attendant told us to use the VIP area, this was also fully booked!.

I cant say I noticed too many people looking for ages for a sunbed (I used the running track frequently). But yes they were mostly taken and on sea days I didn't really see one laid out without a towel or person on. There were a few stacked sunbeds around. If I remember correctly they were forward on deck 12 (the windy part) and some days I noticed them by the drinking fountain.

I loved sitting on the seating at the flowrider and enjoying the sun there. Deck 4 usually had free setting too. You don't get much sun there but pale people like me quite liked that.

I cant say I noticed too many people looking for ages for a sunbed (I used the running track frequently). But yes they were mostly taken and on sea days I didn't really see one laid out without a towel or person on. There were a few stacked sunbeds around. If I remember correctly they were forward on deck 12 (the windy part) and some days I noticed them by the drinking fountain.

I loved sitting on the seating at the flowrider and enjoying the sun there. Deck 4 usually had free setting too. You don't get much sun there but pale people like me quite liked that.

We noticed people placing their deck chairs around the dining room glass on level 4, the area where the walkway protrudes the mainframe of the ship, allowing you to get some sun, seemed a great idea, however we noticed it a little too late ourselves.

We noticed people placing their deck chairs around the dining room glass on level 4, the area where the walkway protrudes the mainframe of the ship, allowing you to get some sun, seemed a great idea, however we noticed it a little too late ourselves.

if you wasnt walking around deck 11 and 12 for hours at a time maybe you could have got a chair in the sun on deck 4 ,annd walked up to deck 5 and checked the price of cigs:D

Archived