Life on Board (more questions)

mcrterry

ive just returned from my cruise on island escape. i was a/i i dont stay on the ship when in port but even when we got back had a coke or other soft drink which also come under a/i. the alcohol drinks included san miguel, bitter and certain coctails are all around £3.60 price which wasnt too bad i thought. i booked early so my holiday was more expensive but what i saved on drinks money probably evened itself out. as for the cruise itself brilliant the staff are great and it must be difficult to smile 24/7 with some of the ignorant and arrogant holiday makers. i had a problem when we found our large holdall had a rip in it as we were packing to come home dont know where or when it happened the staff on the ship couldnt have been more helpful and got us another case they had which was better than the one we had. could not fault any of the holiday. enjoy yours very envious

• 2 weeks later...
Yes we liked the scorpion but had to dismantle it as soon as I took the Pic as we were going to the beach that day and needed the towel!!!! :)

I'm sure if you asked they would show you how to make it ...:)

On the Spirit we were able to buy a book showing how to make them. I have never actually attempted any though:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived