celebrity in room baby sitting

graydoc

Hi, does anyone have experience with Celebrity in room baby sitting that they might share?

We are doing a 7 day Alaska cruise on the MIllenium this August, and our 4 year old goes to bed very early. Our only hope of getting out of our cabin in the evening is if we can get a baby sitter. Is in room baby sitting easily available, or is it difficult to get the days and hours that you requested? Also, were you satisfied with the quality of the people doing the baby sitting?

Thanks for your help!

I did use in room babysitting when my son was 13 months old and I was extremely pleased. They use various people from the front desk and/or room female room stewards. I can tell you that both were absolutely excellent and I was very pleased.

Go to the front desk right away on day one and make arrangements. Babysitting is on a first come/first serve basis. I'd make plans for each night and if it doesn't work after the first night- then you can cancel but I'd line it up immediately.

Archived