Bathrooms -tubs or showers

YvonneE

Guest juliae

Hi,

On the QM 2, everything from Princess Grill up has a shower and a tub, but the Britannia staterooms only have a shower.

On the QE 2, everything from the outside staterooms up through the Princess Grill and Queens Grill accommodations have a tub and a shower. The lower Caronia accommodations have only a shower.

Best Regards,

Julia

Hi,

We'll be on the QM2, somewhere in the bowels of the ship. Cabin not yet determined.

I imagined it would be showers, just wondered if many cabins had baths

what is your gty group??????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Most Have Showers.if You Schedule Spa Treatment,you Get Day Pass To Their Great Showers,hot Tubs And Pool. Also Steam Room (for 5) And We Used Their Showers Sometimes Around 5-6 And Dressed For Dinner In Cabin.bring Daywear Type Nice Sweatsuit,your Own Flipflops,and A Small Wallet Or Purse To Carry Daily.i Also Had A Small Backpack For My Stuff At Spa. Safe In Room Is Easy To Operate.leave Valuables There.send Postcard To Yourself As A Souvenir.postmark Is Great!!don't Bother With Robes.plenty Of Room In Closets And Cabinets.

ALWAYS ASK,THEN CRY ABOUT YOUR CABIN,AND BE VERY PERSISTENT ABOUT ASKING FOR UPGRADE.WE WERE,AND OUR FRIENDS WERE UPGRADED BIGTIME.GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE I'VE GIVEN GOOD ADVICE

From your mouth to God's ears! ... or in this case, from your finger tips to Cunards good will!

Archived