rental car in Bari

cherylterr

Hello,

We are hoping to rent a car for the day in Bari, May 2013. I've tried reading the port of call posts but not luck finding anyone who may have had this question answered.

Has anyone rented a car at the port? or had a drop off service at the port? Is there a rental office for any of the car services that are within walking distance of the port?

Any information/suggestions from those how have tried to drive from Bari to the countryside or along the coast would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

I've driven in downtown Bari and all over that part of Italy, but not from a cruise so I can't help you with rental info at the port. I can tell you that driving there was quite easy, even without a GPS system. We had a good map (Touring Club Italiano) and followed it and our noses and had no problems.

I'm looking into this too for our October cruise. I found a couple of rental office that are not that far from the port - and figured that we could take a taxi to the office if they don't deliver to the port.

But, I hope you get an answer from someone who has actually done this before.

Archived