Mother day cruise - 50%

Lefty1

as i was one of the mothers to be on the dawn, boy was i sad - i was packing that saturday night and got the call around 10:00 - at first i thought it was my brother in law joking around until i went on website. they said we are going to get 50% of next cruise and it may be doubled for certain cruises. do we receive this voucher in the mail and will it tell us which cruises the 50% can be doubled.

as my daugther's birthday is in october, maybe i am going to try the 10/29 one day cruise, although my heart was set on yesterday and then to see it pull in late in the afternoon - oh well i guess safety did come first, especially what happened a couple of weeks ago - i guess this time, they did not want to take any chances.

Hi Lefty,

I know how you feel,and I hope you had a good day inspite of it all. I made the best of it and went to Atlantic City instead. Had a nice time and my brother seemed to handle it well.

I just got off the phone with NCL and was told the following:

The date of the special cruises are as follows

You will get 100% of the price you paid for off the fare of the following ships and dates.

Crown 10/9 or 10/19

Spirit 11/27 ( there might have been another date in there but I missed what she said)

Dawn 10/9 or 10/19 These are 10 day trips.

Now the 50% off is half off the fare that you paid for the 1 day trip and can be applied to any Dawn cruise up until next may.

I hope that I had gotten this right if not dont hang me, just correct me.

I was also told that the letters are being sent out now and I guess the vouchers will be in there explaining things.

At least you had gotten a call from them I had no clue. There was one gentlemen that I had spoken to this morning that said they did there best to contact people, I wonder how many were people were booked for this one.

Lefty it was good talking to you on the boards and I hope you stay in touch and tell us what your future plans are.

Joanne

thank u for the information - i am assuming they send us a voucher - for the 50% off and credit back my credit card for the cruise yesterday - my daughter wants me to book the 10/29 one day cruise as it is her birthday - i am hoping i can also put the 50% off that cruise.

its funny last year we went on cruise in august and was very lucky we missed the hurricanes - as i did not want to chance cruising in august this year, it just goes to show u never know with mother nature - between the wave a few weeks ago and now yesterday, u just have to be lucky - book the cruise and hope for the best.

i did so much research on the dawn and was hoping after yesterday, i would book longer one as i like to leave from ny - much easier and better than flying -

well i guess things happen for a reason and am glad that all returned safetly.

Hi Lefty,

I know how you feel,and I hope you had a good day inspite of it all. I made the best of it and went to Atlantic City instead. Had a nice time and my brother seemed to handle it well.

I just got off the phone with NCL and was told the following:

The date of the special cruises are as follows

You will get 100% of the price you paid for off the fare of the following ships and dates.

Crown 10/9 or 10/19

Spirit 11/27 ( there might have been another date in there but I missed what she said)

Dawn 10/9 or 10/19 These are 10 day trips.

Now the 50% off is half off the fare that you paid for the 1 day trip and can be applied to any Dawn cruise up until next may.

I hope that I had gotten this right if not dont hang me, just correct me.

I was also told that the letters are being sent out now and I guess the vouchers will be in there explaining things.

At least you had gotten a call from them I had no clue. There was one gentlemen that I had spoken to this morning that said they did there best to contact people, I wonder how many were people were booked for this one.

Lefty it was good talking to you on the boards and I hope you stay in touch and tell us what your future plans are.

Joanne

Here are the sailings that have to be booked to utilize the 100% ccc

100% CCC sailings:

· Any Dawn sailing from now until and including the 7/31/05 sailing

· Any Crown sailing to Bermuda through the end of June 2005

· Dawn sailings: 10/9 & 10/19/2005

· Norwegian Spirit sailings: 11/27 & 12/8/2005

thank u for the information - i am assuming they send us a voucher - for the 50% off and credit back my credit card for the cruise yesterday - my daughter wants me to book the 10/29 one day cruise as it is her birthday - i am hoping i can also put the 50% off that cruise.

its funny last year we went on cruise in august and was very lucky we missed the hurricanes - as i did not want to chance cruising in august this year, it just goes to show u never know with mother nature - between the wave a few weeks ago and now yesterday, u just have to be lucky - book the cruise and hope for the best.

i did so much research on the dawn and was hoping after yesterday, i would book longer one as i like to leave from ny - much easier and better than flying -

You can definitely use the 50% ccc for any sailing within 1 year... you're only limited to a few sailings that will double your ccc

You can definitely use the 50% ccc for any sailing within 1 year... you're only limited to a few sailings that will double your ccc & the Dawn 10/29 is not one of them...:rolleyes:

well u have all answered my questions - thank u - now i have to decide what to do - my daughter's birthday is in october and she wants me to book the one day cruise on 10/29 - i want to do that but also am looking into a longer one

Archived