Tapped by the Upgrade Fairy!

idahospud

Our 14 day cruise on the Island Princess to Alaska is less than a week away and the upgrade fairy just visited us. Our guaranteed obstructed view cabin, category G, went to a balcony BE just like that today.

Doing the happy dance this house!

Wow! I wish! Good for you. 14 cruises and we've never had a balcony - would love to, but can travel more often if we don't. Anyway, this would be a dream come true. We're booked on a guarantee obstructed view cabin for the Med & Greece in August and all the balconies are still available. I'm not even close to holding my breath but it's nice to know this happens for some lucky passengers from time to time. Cheers!:D

PS - Had you already been assigned an actual OV cabin number, or were you kept waiting until the last minute when you were assigned the balcony?

PS - Had you already been assigned an actual OV cabin number, or were you kept waiting until the last minute when you were assigned the balcony?

We were assigned a cabin just last week, but today was the phone call from the TA for the upgrade.

Congrats. I'll invite the Upgrade Fairy to share the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast with us if she decides to give us a balcony on our upcoming Sapphire Princess cruise. We don't sail until the first week of August.

Our 14 day cruise on the Island Princess to Alaska is less than a week away and the upgrade fairy just visited us. Our guaranteed obstructed view cabin, category G, went to a balcony BE just like that today.

A cruise a week away and an upgrade, Dance away!

Enjoy the count down and that upgrade!:D

Congratulations !!!!

Were on the July 28 th. Sapphire Princess 14 day. We booked an OV catagory HH. Upgrade fairy gave us OV catagory F. I checked and it's a decent view. Were happy. The balcony rate was double the price of the OV'S. We would rather do 14 days OV than 7 days Balcony. I understand because of the weather the importance of having a balcony. Will join the rest of the crowds on the upperdecks with a hot chocolate in hand. :):)

Congratulations, dance away and then send the fairy my way. :D

Archived