LIVE: Allure Western 7/1-7/8/12 with SilentBob007 and family

On the ground in ATL ... sitting here while they sort out which gate they are sending us to as we are early. Fingers crossed that our original gate will open up as it is right next to the one we need. Guess we'll find out soon.

Good flight to Atlanta. It was not packed, so we were able to spread out and get some room. Our next flight is already oversold, and we are all in middle seats because we booked so late ... well except for me ... I upgraded to economy comfort for more leg room and an aisle seat.

Thanks for shaing your trip with us SilentBob! We will be sailing in two weeks with Missy (posted above), and will be soaking up every bit of info you post!

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!!

Annette~

At the gate delayed in Atlanta. Evidently the ac unit is broken and the plane is about 100 degrees right now. They are trying to see if they are going to fix it or bring a new plane. At least it is our final leg, but an already late night just got later.

At the gate delayed in Atlanta. Evidently the ac unit is broken and the plane is about 100 degrees right now. They are trying to see if they are going to fix it or bring a new plane. At least it is our final leg, but an already late night just got later.

Oh geez....:eek: Hopefully you will on your way soon. :)

Now there's a guy screaming at the captain about the delay ... yeah, that's a good move. I'm sure the equipment problem was his fault.

Evidently it has been fixed now. The captain held an informal poll about the temperature we were willing to board at. Evidently by the sheep ... Er ... people now clustered in front of the boarding aisle, I'm guessing these are the 90 degree people. I am always amazed by the herd mentality when it comes to boarding planes ... from my experience it is one of few constants in life.

arrghh...hope that it cools off....even though it's not a long flight....and well, it's cooler at 30000 feet, who wants to be in a metal tube that was 100 degrees...

hope the next leg isn't bad..and that you all manage to get a few hours rest..

looking forward to your report

We're finally here. The flight was a sauna for about the first hour we were on it. It landed at about 12:45, but we didn't have our bags until 1:15. One very confused cabbie and hard-to-find hotel later we are finally checked in an in the room at 2 AM. Ugh. HERE!

We're finally here. The flight was a sauna for about the first hour we were on it. It landed at about 12:45, but we didn't have our bags until 1:15. One very confused cabbie and hard-to-find hotel later we are finally checked in an in the room at 2 AM. Ugh. HERE!

Glad you made it! Maybe this will be the only glitch. Have a great time on your cruise! :D:):D

Archived