Panama March 2014

HAL has just posted their Panama cruises for 2014 and not a partial to be had. We're hoping for a partial for a family cruise in mid March 2014.

Does this mean they are no longer doing partials?

I noticed that Caribbean 2014 are not posted. Is there hope that a partial would fall under this section?

Thanks, HAL experts,

Ruth

HAL has just posted their Panama cruises for 2014 and not a partial to be had. We're hoping for a partial for a family cruise in mid March 2014.

Does this mean they are no longer doing partials?

I noticed that Caribbean 2014 are not posted. Is there hope that a partial would fall under this section?

Thanks, HAL experts,

Ruth

I think the partials are considered Caribbean, at least they are this year.

The Partial will probably come out when the Caribbeans do. I believe it was called the panama sunfarer (at least when we did it).:)

Be patient, keep looking and book it when it comes:D We really enjoyed it:)

Since we'll need 7 cabins for our family of 16, we intend to book early as we want to get the best of the cheapest insiders. I know, if ever one splurged, the canal is the trip, but since we're springing for the full cost it's the best we can afford. And we also need two pairs of connecting.

I must admit we'll be disappointed if it's the Zuiderdam as the cruise celebrating our 45th anniversary a couple of years ago with family was the Zuiderdam to Alaska. And none of our children or grandchildren will likely cruise in the near future.

Oh well, it could be worse!

I knew that you experts would know the correct answer.

Thanks,

Ruth

Since we'll need 7 cabins for our family of 16, we intend to book early as we want to get the best of the cheapest insiders. I know, if ever one splurged, the canal is the trip, but since we're springing for the full cost it's the best we can afford. And we also need two pairs of connecting.

I must admit we'll be disappointed if it's the Zuiderdam as the cruise celebrating our 45th anniversary a couple of years ago with family was the Zuiderdam to Alaska. And none of our children or grandchildren will likely cruise in the near future.

Oh well, it could be worse!

I knew that you experts would know the correct answer.

Thanks,

Ruth

No need to explain your cabin choice. I've been to the canal 6 times and the best I've had is an OV. Usually it's an inside. It's an amazing experience no matter what. I'm already thinking of cruise for 2014 so thank you for posting the info.

Archived