Enchantment suite perks

Can someone tell me what the suite guests perks are for Enchantment? I know it can vary from ship to ship so I was curious what there was on this ship specifically? Like, is there a VIP section on the pool deck? Is there a reserved section in the Windjammer, or can you sit in one of the speciality restaurants for breakfast and lunch if the Windjammer is crowded? I know about the concierge lounge but anything else? Thanks!

Can someone tell me what the suite guests perks are for Enchantment? I know it can vary from ship to ship so I was curious what there was on this ship specifically? Like, is there a VIP section on the pool deck? Is there a reserved section in the Windjammer, or can you sit in one of the speciality restaurants for breakfast and lunch if the Windjammer is crowded? I know about the concierge lounge but anything else? Thanks!

The ships on which you can carry your WJ breakfast or lunch to a specialty restaurant are those on which the restaurants are adjacent to the WJ. Those ships are Voyager and Freedom class ships.

The Enchantment has Chops, which is on Deck 6, sort of aft of midship. The WJ is on Deck 9,all the way forward. Not helpful. ;)

I have not sailed on the Enchantment since 2006 (I can't believe that........I didn't realize it until I typed it!), so there was no VIP seating then. But personally, I don't use it even when I can. Blech on it, I say. :D

no to reserved sections anywhere or being able to take food into Chops. at least not that we saw anywhere in our booklet of paperwork.

but Reyno is AWESOME and he will take good care of you if you need anything.

no to reserved sections anywhere or being able to take food into Chops. at least not that we saw anywhere in our booklet of paperwork.

but Reyno is AWESOME and he will take good care of you if you need anything.

I know there is a reserved section for suite guests and D+ members in the theater but was also hoping for the reserved seating in the WJ as I've heard it can get pretty crowded since they stretched the ship! I guess more passengers but not enough seating?! Anyways, guess I'll find out more when we get on the ship! Thanks :)

I know there is a reserved section for suite guests and D+ members in the theater but was also hoping for the reserved seating in the WJ as I've heard it can get pretty crowded since they stretched the ship! I guess more passengers but not enough seating?! Anyways, guess I'll find out more when we get on the ship! Thanks :)

Been on the Enchantment several times, and never saw any reserved seating in WJ.

Did you read my post?

There is no reserved seating in WJ on any ship.

No reserved seating in the WJ, but there is a reserved seating area in the theater for shows. If you are D or above there is a section of the MDR reserved at breakfast. I think there is also a suite section on the sun deck, but from what I remember it is up top on the Solarium side, and not a great location.

Best perk is the CL :). We'll be on the Enchantment next week for I think the 5th time-great ship with great staff :).

Just disembarked Enchantment last Friday and there is no reserved seating in the WJ for suite guests.

No reserved seating in the WJ, but there is a reserved seating area in the theater for shows. If you are D or above there is a section of the MDR reserved at breakfast. I think there is also a suite section on the sun deck, but from what I remember it is up top on the Solarium side, and not a great location.

Best perk is the CL :). We'll be on the Enchantment next week for I think the 5th time-great ship with great staff :).

Thank you and have a wonderful cruise! We have less than a month to go :)

Archived