bottled water on Miracle

NY Jean

Can you buy bottled water on Miracle?? How much does it run?? My suitcase is squeezed pretty tight and I dont know if I can get the water in or not, and I am not leaving my wine!!!!

Hey Jean! I am getting the taxi driver to stop at a Publix on the way and get our sodas. If you can't do that because you are taking the Carnival shuttle, let me know. I'll get you some and give them to you in line waiting to go on the ship!

June

You can buy it by the bottle. I think the small 16 oz size was $2 ... the huge bottle of water was $3.50. It is available in your stateroom + everytime you leave the ship in ports they are selling them.

You can carry-on a case of your own if you wanted to though, fyi.

the water on the ship is very good- we took a bottle of wwater and fille dit up during the week.

Dont forget to add the grautity on those prices, The 32 oz bottle of water costs over 4 bucks each

We sail June 12th. I bought 6 of the bottled water with the sports tops and plan on refilling them on the ship before we go ashore. I think the bottled water is over priced on the ship and always bring our own. I'm with you about the wine. It comes first.

Dot

Thanks everyone

I just don't know how i am going to carry on the water that is the problem. My bags are packed pretty full, I can't go through embarktation carrying on a huge case of water. I may go by the store and by a couple of bottles. I know the water tastes ok but the desalination process doesn't get rid of all the minerals and I swell up. Any ideas can I check on a case of water with my room number on it??

Archived