CARNIVAL LIBERTY back to Europe in 2006!

eroller

Seatrade Insider reports today that CARNIVAL LIBERTY will return to Europe in 2006 for another season of Mediterranean cruises (similar to what is being offered this year). European cruises will begin in May 2006 after a Transatlantic crossing from Ft. Lauderdale.

CARNIVAL LIBERTY was original slated for year round Caribbean cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale following this Summer's season in Europe. I guess Carnival is happy with the booking results, enough so to schedule the ship back next year.

Ernie

Well that sucks - big time!!! :mad: I guess I'm back to square one for my June 2006 cruise. :( I wonder if they'll have another ship pick up its 6 and 8 day Western and Eastern itineraries. :confused:

I will call my PVP and see if he has any insite on this... I am looking forward to this cruise.

Bet he doesn't even know about it yet. Carnival reservations is the last to know.

Ernie

Maybe I will rethink my Liberty for Valentines Day and use it for next Summer. We all kinda knew something was up since pricing stopped after APril.

Randy: i think your cruise will be fine and will probably be the last week sailing the caribbean

I, for one, am excited!

I've been wanting to cruise the Mediterranean, but I wasn't very enticed by the cruise-lines offering that destination. I wonder if the Ports of Call will be the same. I'll have to stay tuned.

Seems rumors are spearding to Travel Agents, Seems Carnival will go to Europe, That means refunds across the board for Summer cruises on Liberty.

No one could book Liberty past March 26th 2006, so there is no need for any refunds.

I wonder if the Ports of Call will be the same. I'll have to stay tuned.

My understanding is the ports will remain the same ... maybe with minor adjustments.

I bet the new CARNIVAL FREEDOM will sail Europe in 2007. She is making her debut in the Spring of 2007 and it would make sense to position her there since she is being built in Italy. I have a feeling Europe will become standard Summer itinerary for Carnival so long as it remains so popular.

Ernie

Archived