Where to buy bottled water?

chesea23

Hi all, my son (9) and I are flying from Toronto in the morning and arriving at Boston Logan at around 8:30 am the day of our cruise (July 26), and I want to bring bottled water before checking in, do you have any suggestions where I could buy some? Are there any stores I can buy water from near the airport or the port?

Thanks, and can't wait! This will be our first cruise ever and needless to say, we are both excited!

Gina

Agreed - there is no need to buy bottled water. If you are concerned about the local water at some of the ports of call either take your own refillable bottle and fill it with ship's water (since you are in Toronto MECC has some great refillable bottles) or just buy a bottle of water while on board and take it with you.

We got ours at:

Shaw's supermarket - its abit out of the way for you

246 Border Street

East Boston

and at

7eleven located at 200 seaport blvd just outside the seaport world trade center next to dunkin donuts

We used to just bring a couple of bottles aboard and then keep refilling them with ships water which is more pure than anything you can buy. However the water can be a bit warm so we would place in the fridge. We have now gone over to Thermos, 16 oz, double walled, stainless steel hydration bottles which we put a few ice cubes in and the water stays cold for hours.

In addition to everyone else's comments I would add that we usually fill empty bottles too from the Lido (buffet) water dispensers and not from the room faucets to take ashore. Some ships also have tea and or lemonade up in the lido too if you'd rather have that to drink than plain water, and also lemon wedges.

Archived