Private Cabanas on pool deck on allure

Can anyone use the Private cabanas by the main pool on allure of the seas

I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about. There used to be seating in the Solarium that had a white cover over them that made these seats appear like mini cabanas. The tops have been removed, so what appeared to be mini cabanas are no longer. I have a picture of me in one when we first boarded the Oasis during her inaugural year. When we were on her last summer, these were no longer there. Also the same for the Allure when we were on a couple of weeks ago.

Honestly, these were really too hot to be used in the summer in the Caribbean. The Solarium is warm and being inside one of those completely eliminates any breeze.

There are no private cabanas on the ship, there used to be papasan chairs with a canopy that pulled up. They took the canopies off because people were using them as love nests, they were in the solarium along the front wall of windows.

The only cabanas are on Labadee and Coco Cay, they are for rent with suite guests getting first preference and then D+ etc.

Archived