Costa All Inclusive Drinks Package

stevieboy2k

Does anyone know if the VIP all inclusive package is still available?

And how can i order it?

Yes. Order it when you get onboard. Many of the waitstaff will be selling it the first day.

Yes. Order it when you get onboard. Many of the waitstaff will be selling it the first day.

Ok thanks, issue is that i have already bought and paid for the extra all in at 19,50 per day. Should i cancel? Or do they deduct this amount drop the price pf the VIP package?

Ok thanks, issue is that i have already bought and paid for the extra all in at 19,50 per day. Should i cancel? Or do they deduct this amount drop the price pf the VIP package?

No problem. Just keep it then. Don't cancel.

• 3 weeks later...
the package that includes abselutely everything (beer, wine, hard liquor, specialty coffees) is 25$ per person per day ...

the other package is less but only includes beer and some wines i think.

It's much more value then the 55 $ they charge on RCI !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I must say, there is an incredible amount of confusing and contradictory information on this thread! Who do you have to sleep with to get a straight answer? Please - don't reply to this if you don't have the information I'm asking for. Now: We're sailing on the Fascinosa in October of 2014 and want to buy the All inclusive Drinks package. Some say we buy in advance, some say only on board, some say grats extra, some say included. Anyone have the FACTS? What is included? Don't be general, I want SPECIFICS, what brands of what liquors, you know: specifics? Telling me 'cocktails' isn't telling me anything useful at all.

Bottled water to get and take ashore included? Canned pop? Coffees, if so, what SPECIFIC coffee confections. I need information, not conjecture. If there is a PHOTO of the bar menus and what they mean, respond with that, please. Don't send me links to non-working locations, I am frustrated enough, already. THANKS to anyone who can provide some ACTUAL, REAL help. My basic question is what is available on THAT ship on THAT sailing, not what you got in 2006... just so we're clear... :-)

I must say, there is an incredible amount of confusing and contradictory information on this thread! Who do you have to sleep with to get a straight answer? Please - don't reply to this if you don't have the information I'm asking for. Now: We're sailing on the Fascinosa in October of 2014 and want to buy the All inclusive Drinks package. Some say we buy in advance, some say only on board, some say grats extra, some say included. Anyone have the FACTS? What is included? Don't be general, I want SPECIFICS, what brands of what liquors, you know: specifics? Telling me 'cocktails' isn't telling me anything useful at all.

Bottled water to get and take ashore included? Canned pop? Coffees, if so, what SPECIFIC coffee confections. I need information, not conjecture. If there is a PHOTO of the bar menus and what they mean, respond with that, please. Don't send me links to non-working locations, I am frustrated enough, already. THANKS to anyone who can provide some ACTUAL, REAL help. My basic question is what is available on THAT ship on THAT sailing, not what you got in 2006... just so we're clear... :-)

Welcome to CC. Bit strong for a first message, way to go to put pople's backs up and get no reply.

If you are already frustrated with CC members and their answers even before you send your first message, then why don't you go straight to the horse's mouth i.e. Costa.

Also there are a couple other All Inclusive threads with attachements that show what is included.

The seekers shall inherit the AI.

Edited by G.M.T.

Welcome to CC. Bit strong for a first message, way to go to put pople's backs up and get no reply.

If you are already frustrated with CC members and their answers even before you send your first message, then why don't you go straight to the horse's mouth i.e. Costa.

Also there are a couple other All Inclusive threads with attachements that show what is included.

My thoughts exactly.

Google is a wonderful tool but to save you the trouble here is a direct link to pdf all inclusive drinks menu.

All-inclusive_premium.pdf

Edited by Wansbrough

Thanks for taking pity on me and for posting your reply.

My thoughts exactly.

Google is a wonderful tool but to save you the trouble here is a direct link to pdf all inclusive drinks menu.

And thank YOU for your help. That is exactly what I was looking for. And sorry for the emphatic nature of my question - that was after hours of searching and getting nowhere.

I am now convinced that the package is good value and may go a long ways towards mellowing me out. :)

Thanks again, Wansbrough, you rock!