Voltage & sockets in cabins on dream

Hi

I am sure that there are already several threads in regard to this subject but here goes.

Can anyone tell me what type of adaptor is needed in the cabins on Dream , another thread said that there are several socket points and that they vary between being American and European pin types.

Can you tell me if they are round or flat pins as my husband has a video camera which comes with the various adaptors to fix to the charger and he only wants to take the one needed ( I did say take all 3 just to be safe ! ) . Also where are they generally situated as when we were on a previous cruise it was difficult to put the camera battery charger anywhere other than the bathroom socket as the space below the sockets didn't allow you to be able to fit the unit in.:)

Hi

I am sure that there are already several threads in regard to this subject but here goes.

Can anyone tell me what type of adaptor is needed in the cabins on Dream , another thread said that there are several socket points and that they vary between being American and European pin types.

Can you tell me if they are round or flat pins as my husband has a video camera which comes with the various adaptors to fix to the charger and he only wants to take the one needed ( I did say take all 3 just to be safe ! ) . Also where are they generally situated as when we were on a previous cruise it was difficult to put the camera battery charger anywhere other than the bathroom socket as the space below the sockets didn't allow you to be able to fit the unit in.:)

Hi sunny50, we were on Dream last week in June, cabin 1012 and there were two spare sockets behind the tv - one flat and one round pin. One of them was live all the time and one had to have the light switched on for it to work. We took a tip from CC and took a four socket extension and plugged it into the live socket. Hope this helps.

Hi sunny fifty, Been on Dream three times now,no bother with sockets. In deck 6 cabins there is a socket below each vertical dresser light,one at 110 one at 220,one us flat pin,one continental round pin. Good luck from Shellsailor.

Archived