Carnival Liberty cabin 6450, any pictures or info?

waldocruiser1

Does anyone have any pictures of cabin 6450, 6442, 6473, 6481

We are booked in Cabin 6450 on the Carnival Liberty October 12, 2013 and would like to see what is different than other balcony's, I know it is turned sideways and has a larger balcony, but what else,

Pictures please?

I was in 6450 on the glory last August, there are some pics in my slideshow in my signature. I loved the room and would book it again in a heartbeat. The only downfall is there is not a sofa, but honestly I didn't mind. I rarely use the sofa anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey about cabins... I booked room 9292, which is an interior on the Liberty. I really wanted room 2473. Its a corner room with one of the huge windows, but the lady with Carnival convinced me not to because she said that it was going to be really loud. I just can't decide if I should change or not. Quiet room with no window, or noisy room with a huge window? How loud is it going to be anyways?

I was about to ask the same question. I will be on the Valor in 6473 and I wanted to know what these cabins look like myself, so thanks for the pics:) If anyone has stayed in this room can you tell me if you had any issues with noise at all? Thanks again.

We are booked in Cabin 6450 on the Carnival Liberty October 12, 2013 and would like to see what is different than other balcony's, I know it is turned sideways and has a larger balcony, but what else,

Pictures please?

all 4 of these cabins are identical. the only difference may be the way the bed is facing. These 4 cabins have a longer balcony. Not that you can get a lounge chair out there-- its not that long.

there is no sofa in the room. the room has more sq footage then another cabin but a lot of that footage is not usable. Many people like this cabin.

I do not. I felt I was on top of my honey by mid week.

the tv is on the vanity= so the only way you can watch tv is by laying on your one side the entire time. cant really sit on the chair to watch it as your neck will be strained the entire time.

the only place to get ready/dressed is either in the bathroom or in the small area in front of the vanity. (unless you want to get dressed in the dark hall way.) two people can not get dressed there at the same time.

if you are putting on make up at the vanity the other person really will not have the space to get dressed.

the area UNDER your cabin is now where they have the comedy shows.

6442 uis over the staging area and I would avoid that cabin.

here are the photos from the cabin above you-- will be the same

http://travel.webshots.com/*********************

\

• 2 years later...

Pictures please?

Hi,

I have just booked this cabin. Were you statisfied with it?

thank you

Maria

Hi,

I have just booked this cabin. Were you statisfied with it?

thank you

Maria

Thread is a few years old-- and the OP has not posted since 2014

6450 is an L shaped cabin. There is no sofa in the cabin. The beds can not be separated (it will take up the floor space if done)

Different ships have different layouts

if looking for a bigger balcony i would go to the ones across the back.

what ship are you booked?

you are above the comedy club and they have midnight comedians in there now

Edited by serene56

Hi

this is the Carnival Liberty

:)

thanks

Maria

i am one of the few that did not like this cabin.

for the reasons listed;

there is no sofa. the one chair in the room is useless except to sit at the vanity. the tv is to the right of the bed. the only way to watch the tv is laying in the bed facing towards it. You cant sit at the edge of the bed because of the way the tv is-=- it will crick your neck.

I sent a message to carnival that if they moved the closet down 3 feet into the empty space in the hall it will open up the room some. The hall is dark. there is no light down there. the only space to get dressed in the 3 sq feet of space on the right side of the bed.

The space at the foot of the bed is to get out of the room.

the other side of the bed is where the bathroom door is and it does not open all the way because of where the bed is position.

The cabin has more sq foot then a regular balcony cabin but a lot of the sq footage is not usable.

Hi Serena 56,

thank you for your answer :)

Actually it will be only a 3 dasys short cruise from Barbados - St. Lucia. St Marteen - ending in San Juan. This will be a connection cruise from Barbados to San Juan where we board into RC Adventore of the Seas, but the price for Carnival connection cruise was very good.

I have choosen this cabin because the agent said it is a port side cabin.

Were you may be on the same route and do you remember is this really on the port sides?

Thank you for all your usefull information, I apriciate it.

Best wishes

Maria

hmmm, left side is always the port side but that does NOT mean it will dock port side. Depending on the captain and how many ships are in port. What time you arrive vs what time you leave.

In St Marten you will dock at a pier and either face another ship or face the water.

http://home.comcast.net/~optifire173//pwpimages/.__480_360_Port%20of%20St.%20Maarten.jpg

your ship could pull in or back in

(shame on your agent for telling you to book that side based on seeing island views at each port.

in San Juan: Ships dock in two places. The best location is just across from the Sheraton Old San Juan (formerly known as the Wyndham) because you walk off the ship into the heart of the old city. Other times, your ship will dock just across the bay -- a stone's throw away -- but it's farther than it looks, and you'll need to take a taxi to get anywhere.

depends on what side of the dock you are "parking" on. If docked like this photo- you will have a view of the docking area-- if you dock on the other side--- water https://c4.staticflickr.com/8/7282/8741987625_33e54322ec_b.jpg

st lucia: this ship is docked starboard side-- (right side of ship)http://www.galvestoncruises.com/portimages/flying-to-st-lucia-1.jpg