21 days and counting..Sensation

twoofthem

I'm taking my daughter on a cruise to celebrate her 13th bday. It's a mom and daughter vacation. I have some things planned to help celebrate, one thing I have planned is decorating the cabin door in a bday theme. Anyone have any other ideas? I want to make this very special for her but more importantly relaxed. She is a good kid who asks for nothing, she is a level 8 gymnasts and she is at the gym 26 hrs a week year round so I think this down time to do as she wishes will be good for her.

So far we have Paradise Cove planned for Freeport. After that we draw a blank.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi " twoofthem"......we"re on that sailing of the Sensation as well ! I am travelling with my husband and another couple this time but I've done several cruises where it was just my daughter and me...and they've always been very special times. Hope you make some great memories !

Order one of the birthday cakes from bon voyage department on the carnival website. We did this back in March on the sensation for my husband's birthday. We got the small chocalate cake and it was in our room when we got on board. It was wonderful.

Also tell the head waiter or matre'd that it is your daughter's birthday and they will sing happy birthday to her and bring a dessert with a candle on it.

Have a great time.

Archived