Sail and Sign Cards?

Rprbp24

Does Oceeania utilize the sail & sign cards like the larger ships, where everything you purchase is put on your s & s card? If so, does anyone know the amount that is held on the debit/credit card that the Sail & Sign card is attached to?

Thanks!! :0)

Pam

from Hotels to car rental.

However, It is I think pretty much a non-issue on Oceaina as I suspect that the average passneger has at least a 5 figure available card ballence. and avoids "debt" cards to a large extent.

If your sailing on a $25,000 cruise, I see it as trivial if the ship wants to put even a $1000 hold on my card... Really in the big picture it isnt going to effect many, if at all.

Wish I cold agree!! But it affects me, thus the reason I asked the question...:)

I did call O and they did not have the answer off hand, but said they will get back to me. Thanks everyone!

Wish I cold agree!! But it affects me, thus the reason I asked the question...:)

An option that may work for you

If you have a low limit Credit Card make a payment on your card before you go over your limit ....then if they put a hold on your card you know you will have XX amount still available to you

We usually do not use a debit card out of the country unless getting cash from an ATM

You could always prepay the gratuities (if you do not get them from your TA) as an OBC before you leave home

You can add the OBC via the Bon Voyage link

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/bonvoyage/default.aspx

Archived