Wave Heights

rkersh409

Twice have had the pool close becasue the water was sloshing completely out of the pool and all over the decks.

Yep, those unexpected "wave pools" that rough sea conditions can create on a cruise are interesting to watch . . .

Dayum - that is a lot of meclizine! Max doseage is supposed to be 50mg (2 tablets) in a 24 hour period!!

No way to know that....meclizine strength not mentioned....available in 12.5, 25, and 50mg tablets.. 100mg/day/divided doses is actually the recommended maximum dosage. Of course that may be exceeded if deemed necessary by medical personnel.;)

Have to look up my cruise history and tie it to the hurricane in the gulf but we went thru it..

About 4 am I. Was woken up to slamming in the hall. Opened the door and those carts with all the rental snorkel gear were on a free ride. Looked to the right and the seniors all had thier life jackets on and worried, then drunks would run in off the deck and yell its FN raining out there.....seniors would panic.

Went back to bed.....lived....But we were rocking and rolling.

Dayum - that is a lot of meclizine! Max doseage is supposed to be 50mg (2 tablets) in a 24 hour period!!

LOL, my Dr gave me the pills and recommended that dosage. It worked, and I didn't have any other ill effects :D It was my first cruise though, and I was a little nervous about getting sick.....that, and 2 weeks prior to the cruise I came down with my first case of vertigo, so maybe that's why he gave me such a high dosage. Luckily the veritigo was gone by the time I sailed!!

Archived