Carnival Destiny generator issues

Leilani8

When on my cruise from New Orleans on the Fantasy, we had a similar issue except we had already left port and were about 4 hours underway. After about 5 hours of work, they got things up and running and are cruise continued with no delays, other then not arriving in the Gulf at midnight but rather at 6am, which was awesome to actually see.

Enjoy your cruise.

And I just went to view the web cam first before logging onto CC (we sail two weeks from today so I'm obsessed!) and thought, "wow, they are a little late leaving" and then saw your post! Holy cow! This means you deserve extra pampering, so treat yourself well! Thanks much for posting (I think! :eek:)......

Hope happy adventures await you!

What Destiny curse? :O

This ship had mechanical problems for quite a while .. off and on, they would say its fixed .. and 2 weeks later it was unfixed.. fixed.. no not fixed.

They finally had a emergency dry dock .. but this ship is known for mechanical issues.. has a bad reputation.. thats why prices are so low.

So bad, Carnival is changing its name. That alone has to tell you how bad this ship's reputation is.

PS Im not talking about problems way in the past.. I mean all the times they had problems 2 or 3 years ago .. so much OBC given out for missing ports, had to cost Carnival big time and people kept complaining if they know there is a problem why dont they dry dock it .. but take it out of service during whose cruise?? .. everyone wants it to be during some other persons cruise. ... but this series of on and off again was not that long ago.

This ship had mechanical problems for quite a while .. off and on, they would say its fixed .. and 2 weeks later it was unfixed.. fixed.. no not fixed.

They finally had a emergency dry dock .. but this ship is known for mechanical issues.. has a bad reputation.. thats why prices are so low.

So bad, Carnival is changing its name. That alone has to tell you how bad this ship's reputation is.

this

Captain just announced that they fixed the generator and we shall be departing in 15 minutes!

It was raining this morning, and then the sun came out. Then it got a little cloudy but I think it's pretty good. Not too hot.

I had no idea this ship has had so many issues. Here's hoping we have smooth sailing!

Archived