Private Jet Boat Naples to Amalfi One-way

Honeymoon99

Does any one know of any private tour companies that will pick you up in Naples and cruise the coast line to Amalfi in a private jet boat or Gozzo semicabinato for max 12 persons? Many depart Sorrento or Capri, and many prefer a half day or full day excursion rather than a port transfer (and that isn't what I'm looking for). Thanks! Sarah

Very interesting question and if you do get a good answer please post. Knowing the area we would estimate it is about 45 -50 miles (one way) for a boat that stays close to the coast line which means a boat would have to bill you for around 100 miles (since they would want to bring their boat back to their starting point). Paying a fast boat for that long of a trip would certainly be serious money (would assume well over a thousand Euros). We do know somebody who went to a wedding in Ravello where the bride/groom hired a boat to take the large wedding party round trip to Capri from Amalfi. We will see if we can find out who they used although the groom now lives in a different country and we might not be able to find his e-mail.

Meanwhile, I did a little search and found a company that does private charters from Naples to Capri (for about $2600) and I suppose they would do what you want if you pay the price. Here is their link:

http://www.getyourguide.com/naples/speed-jet-boat-tours-ltc162-53/

Hank

Hi Hank,

There are plenty of companies out there that do full day tours out of Capri or Sorrento and I've come across one who will book the day for €800. But I'm looking for maybe 3 hours, 8am to 11am, Naples to Amalfi. If anyone knows who can do this, please post.

Archived