Is medical marijuana allowed on carnival ships?

madness3120

Carnival doesnt have any authority, they will turn you over to the state police. And on the state level, medical marijuana is OK. So how "cute" can I be?

Are you SURE they turn it over to the state police? Are you SURE federal authorities aren't involved? Because, unless you are a policy maker.. none of us are really sure.

John Heald responded to that question and the answer was definitely no. During debarkation I've seen Immigration arrest folks who have illegal substances. On one trip a guy had some illegal substance in a glass tube that was inside a bottle of sun tan lotion. He put up a fight and three agents had him pinned to the wall with guns drawn. Kind of scary when you are in the line right next to them.

No it is not~

Its buried in carnival.com FAQs ~Before You cruise~ Are there restrictions on what we can bring aboard?

Per the Carnival FAQ's page:

Prohibited Items – will be disposed of prior to boarding

• Medical Marijuana

A troll? I thought it was someone that created a new account to ask medical cannabis specific question.

Thats not a troll????? someone that creates a new user name to create Mandess IN 3,2,1,0

Why create a fake account to ask a question unless you already know the answer???

Or am I missing something??

If you take it out of your state or say bring it off the ship you face FEDERAL charges.......

The biggest issue is because people have fake prescriptions for it or quakes who give them out for fake conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

Thats not a troll????? someone that creates a new user name to create Mandess IN 3,2,1,0

Why create a fake account to ask a question unless you already know the answer???

Or am I missing something??

Someone might not want to do it under their regular name though. Might be afraid of being called named in other posts.

If you take it out of your state or say bring it off the ship you face FEDERAL charges.......

The biggest issue is because people have fake prescriptions for it or quakes who give them out for fake conditions.

Unless you are actually involved in the Cannabis movement, you really don't know what the biggest issue is.

Carnival doesnt have any authority, they will turn you over to the state police. And on the state level, medical marijuana is OK. So how "cute" can I be?

I was referring to the Port Authority, not Carnival. Geez.. try to help someone :confused:... go smoke some more weed... you're way to uptight

Someone might not want to do it under their regular name though. Might be afraid of being called named in other posts.

I guess....... I wasn thinking about that... There has been so many screen names popping up lately to stir the pot

Unless you are actually involved in the Cannabis movement, you really don't know what the biggest issue is.

I was only referring to the medical use not the movement.

I have nothing to do with drugs excepting using the movement in examples in class.

I was only referring to the medical use not the movement.

I have nothing to do with drugs excepting using the movement in examples in class.

Ok, let me rephrase that.

Unless you are actually involved in the Medical Cannabis movement you don't really know what the biggest issue is with MC.

Furthermore, from who's perspective is doctor's recommendations the biggest issue. For the patients? For the care givers? For state law makers? For Eric Holder? Are you a doctor?

Archived