Key West- 7:30am-1:30pm on a Friday! Girls Trip! What to do??

jess1218

3 of my girlfriends and I will be in Key West on a Friday in December at 7:30 in the MORNING! What's good to do that early in the morning? We're not opposed to the morning cocktail.. but is there any place in particular we should be sure to hit up?!

Schooner Wharf has a morning "happy hour", I think it runs from 7am until 9am, maybe later. Check their website for details.

Nothing like a bloody mary in the morning while on vaca!:D

If you're not familiar with it it is at the Marina.

Also, check out the website for Dante's which is right next door, not sure what time they open but great pool, lots of bars and a fun time.

Nourishment doesn't necessarily mean you have to EAT. After all there are other forms of nourishment in the Liquid form.

Beerman, please don't take offense to this but.........if I lived in a town named "Sandusky" I think I"d have to move.:rolleyes:

No personal offense intended as how could you not like a guy with a handle of "beerman"???;)

emcee207

I get the reference. LOL But we were here long b/4 the other "Sandusky".

And we are home to the Amusement Park ( Cedar Point) with the most roller coasters.

Beerman ( That's how I make a living!)

emcee207

I get the reference. LOL But we were here long b/4 the other "Sandusky".

And we are home to the Amusement Park ( Cedar Point) with the most roller coasters.

Beerman ( That's how I make a living!)

LOL, I'm sure you were there first, the other thing is just sad!

So, are you a distributor, bartender, driver or ???? Brewer???

These are great tips!!

I'm sure we'll be doing our fair share of drinking... afterall, this is A GIRLS GETAWAY!

Although I am a little sad it won't be Fantasy Fest when we stop in KW this time... that was quite the show when we stopped in 2010! It was 8am and people were already Body Painted, half-naked, and drunk! Best People-Watching EVER!

• 2 months later...

I'm on the same sailing and also a girls trip. Can anyone tell me if the Destiny docks at the same pier?? We are thinking of taking the City View Trolley and have some who can't get around like they used to. Just wondering how far the pier is from the first trolley stop.

Thanks.

A bloody mary sure does sound good right about now!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm on the same sailing and also a girls trip. Can anyone tell me if the Destiny docks at the same pier?? We are thinking of taking the City View Trolley and have some who can't get around like they used to. Just wondering how far the pier is from the first trolley stop.

Thanks.

A bloody mary sure does sound good right about now!!:D

they should have shuttles from the pier into town that takes you close to the trolley stop... those shuttles are free...

Hi folks,

I'm the new Host for Key West and will try and help with some questions as I've been to Key West several times, both on a ship and land visit as I live in south Florida.. in Fact, going again in January for a 4 day girls fun time!!...

• 2 weeks later...

Walk to the Kinos store and get a few pairs of hand made sandals. Then walk around Duval St and see the sights, maybe get a tee shirt from Hoggs Breath Saloon. Then, go to Irish Kevins and have a few drinks and then slide over to Sloppy Joes for a pulled pork sandwich and then on the way back to the ship, you must eat a piece of Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie. YUMO!!!:p

Walk to the Kinos store and get a few pairs of hand made sandals. Then walk around Duval St and see the sights, maybe get a tee shirt from Hoggs Breath Saloon. Then, go to Irish Kevins and have a few drinks and then slide over to Sloppy Joes for a pulled pork sandwich and then on the way back to the ship, you must eat a piece of Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie. YUMO!!!:p

I was just in KW on the Fascination and everybody said go to Kino's. They were not comfortable at all! I so didn't get it.

I was just in KW on the Fascination and everybody said go to Kino's. They were not comfortable at all! I so didn't get it.

When we go, we get orders from friends to buy them. Personally, Im with you. They look flat and uncomfortable, but so many love them. :o

Archived