Carnival Spirit boarding times in ports?

widehunters3

Can anyone tell me the required times to be back on ship in each Port. We are sailing August 28 on the Spirit.

We arrive Seattle at 10:50. I would love to visit the Space Needle. Do you think this is possible. Any suggestions as to the best approach for this??

Also curious what time we need to be back on the ship on Friday Aug 31st. This is our Skagway Port Stop. I can look at our brochure, but usually you need to be on board two hours before sailing time.

All help appreciated.

I can't answer specifically about your ship and itinerary, but on the cruises that I've been on, the all-aboard time in the ports is usually 30 minutes prior to departure, not 2 hours! Not sure where you got the information about 2 hours.

As this would be a Carnival fleetwide policy, I would ask on the Carnival board.

For the start of the cruise, boarding will be mandatory either 120 minutes or 90 minutes prior to scheduled sailing. For ports you stop at on the cruise, typical is 30 minutes prior to sailing, but again, check on the Carnival board.

Just debarked August 14. It was a magical cruise---just submitted a lengthy review.

Seattle: We left slightly before 4 pm. Saw people running onboard around 3:30 AFTER the muster drill. Our flight landed at 10 am, and we walked onboard at noon going directly from airport via Carnival transfer. Personally, I wouldn't chance touring that day. Upon debarkation, however, you can have your luggage stored and head there if you have a later flight. Maybe that will work for you?

Skagway all aboard ws 8:30 pm. It is always 30 minutes before you leave a port.

You may not be able to visit and go up to the observation deck, but you'll still see it in the distance. Honestly, I've lived in the Seattle area for over 20 years and I've never been up in the Space Needle.

Archived