Super psyched, off to the Star tomorrow

SuiteCruiser

Enjoy your cruise!! As an added bonus, the Blue Angels will be flying formation overhead today, up the Hudson and passing the Intrepid...so you will have a front row seat! Have a great time!:D

Wow they sure get around, they're flying at our Air & Water Show in Chicago today. LOL

I just looked it up and it's the Thunderbirds :) thank you so much for letting us know, what a great opportunity to see them! They are also doing a helicopter rescue beside us too!

It's for Air Force week.

So glad we found out, it may have scared the crap out of us too!!

Thanks everyone :). We're excited to try a different ship in the fleet.

I hope you have a wonderful trip! Enjoy Cagney's today and all week!

We will be sailing on the Star next week:D.Could you do me a favor if you have a free minute with Monica, could you ask if Maxi the Butler is on the ship (just if you were planning to post during the week). He is my favorite Butler, and I did request him (keeping my fingers crossed). Also, would you mind asking the HD (hope it is Sean next week) or Monica if they will host an officer's dinner next week. During our last sailing in May Mr. Sheehan was on board, so they did not do one.

I hope you will love the Star as much as I do. Have a fantastic trip, and it looks as your weather will be outstanding in Bermuda! Save some Cagney's fries for me!

Cherie

Have a great time and post after you come back! Can't wait to hear all about it! We are leaving on Sept 30 and getting really excited. Can you see if the Chef's table is still on Thursday? so we can plan other things around it? and is the Wed night street fair still going on in Hamilton? I heard it ends before we get there! so bummed.

Thanks and enjoy!

Archived