Just booked Reflection!

Lady Arwen

We're sailing on the Reflection December 2013 and we're very excited. We managed to get a C2 cabin on the "hump" 2166 and it looks like a bigger cabin with a bigger balcony. We now have two Celebrity cruises to look forward to.........next is the Summit repo cruise in April 2013.

Can't wait to get feedback and pics on Reflection when she starts her Caribbean sailing this winter!

We're sailing on the Reflection December 2013 and we're very excited. We managed to get a C2 cabin on the "hump" 2166 and it looks like a bigger cabin with a bigger balcony.

I've sailed multiple times on Solstice, Equinox, and Eclipse in comparable cabins with angled balconies... And I have 2153--equivalent to your selection but on the forward-facing angle--on Reflection for her inaugural Transatlantic this November...

You should be aware that, despite appearances on the Deck Plans, all non-suite [a Concierge Class stateroom is not a suite] veranda cabins on Solstice-Class ships have exactly the same amount of interior space... But the balconies associated with those cabins are much larger...

They're a great choice! Enjoy!

I've sailed multiple times on Solstice, Equinox, and Eclipse in comparable cabins with angled balconies... And I have 2153--equivalent to your selection but on the forward-facing angle--on Reflection for her inaugural Transatlantic this November...

You should be aware that, despite appearances on the Deck Plans, all non-suite [a Concierge Class stateroom is not a suite] veranda cabins on Solstice-Class ships have exactly the same amount of interior space... But the balconies associated with those cabins are much larger...

They're a great choice! Enjoy!

Thanks for that info! Hope you have a wonderful cruise and please post your review when you get back!

Archived