Eurodam balcony

colkeena

Just wondering about the size of the balconies.Do they all have lounges on them or just two chairs and a small table?Hoping for large balcony where I can relax and read.

Thank you.

The size of the balcony varies with the class of cabin. The deck 5 VE and VF balconies are the smallest (except for the standing-only Juliette VT balconies on deck 11) at 4 ft by 9 ft, and the Deluxe Suites are the largest. Most VA/VB/VC are 6 ft by 9 ft, and the VD are 7.5 by 9. The deck 8 V are 7 by 9. Almost everything between VH and V have two chairs, a small table, and a footstool. There are some VA on the stern that have a lounger, but most V-series don't.

All except the VT are large enough to relax and read. :)

I'll leave it to others to talk about the size and furniture on the Superior and Deluxe balconies, as I have no experience there.

This picture shows a VE. I didn't get the footstool in the shot but there was one.

2182071020099632937S425x425Q85.jpg

Pictures of VD 4043's balcony (deeper that most regular balconies):

2411040790102790654S500x500Q85.jpg

2102621230102790654S500x500Q85.jpg

The VD balconies are the bottom row of balconies with plexi glass railing next to the section with steel railings (above life rafts and rescue boat):

2483273100102790654S500x500Q85.jpg

Archived