past guest rate gone ??

starsteveo

The past guest rate is gone on the fare viewer. I am booked as an early saver and watched my rates until ES rate disappeared. I then learned ES rates go away close to sail date. Since then I've been watching past guest rates and sales for price drops. Now all I keep founding is fun saver rates. I don't qualify for fun saver because I already have my cabin assigned and don't want to change. I am down to 31 days for a 4 day cruise. What happened to past guest rates? Does this mean no more price drops for me (assuming price drops low enough)?

The past guest rate is gone on the fare viewer. I am booked as an early saver and watched my rates until ES rate disappeared. I then learned ES rates go away close to sail date. Since then I've been watching past guest rates and sales for price drops. Now all I keep founding is fun saver rates. I don't qualify for fun saver because I already have my cabin assigned and don't want to change. I am down to 31 days for a 4 day cruise. What happened to past guest rates? Does this mean no more price drops for me (assuming price drops low enough)?

There could still be price drops, you will have to keep checking back for that. As stated by others there are a few reasons that the Past Guest rate is gone/not there now.

Archived