5/23/12 1st time X/cruise, med. engagement, Paris; oh my! Solstice Med. Trip Report

CruisingGatorGirl

Ashley thank you so much for such an amazing review. I clicked on the link with your posts in "Post a Picture of Your Dress" and for the past 3 days have done nothing while online but read your review. Until now I'd never given too much thought of going on a Med. Cruise, but after your review it's now on my bucket list. I do coffee table books of all of the cruises we do, just about as detailed as your review here. It was so much fun to get to read some else's long review! Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride and are a beautiful person in general. Can't wait for your honeymoon review!!

I can't top Ashley's trip or enthusiasm, but the med is my favorite. Done about 35 cruises and med still tops my list. Did it 2x

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for the very nice and kind remarks. Sorry for my delay in responding! I have not been on the boards in a while. Yes, I am still planning on doing a honeymoon review :D:D:D The husband and I might have a very, very big move coming up. Would be a drastic change for us! That has us pretty preoccupied.

Due to this move we might have to cancel our May 2015 Eastern Med. cruise :( Just waiting for a final/official word on the new job. As my dad said, Europe will always be there! This job opportunity might be a once in a lifetime thing so we are going for it!

Thank you all again!

Ashley :)

Thank you everyone for the very nice and kind remarks. Sorry for my delay in responding! I have not been on the boards in a while. Yes, I am still planning on doing a honeymoon review :D:D:D The husband and I might have a very, very big move coming up. Would be a drastic change for us! That has us pretty preoccupied.

Due to this move we might have to cancel our May 2015 Eastern Med. cruise :( Just waiting for a final/official word on the new job. As my dad said, Europe will always be there! This job opportunity might be a once in a lifetime thing so we are going for it!

Thank you all again!

Ashley :)

Good luck Ashley.

May we meet again!

How are your corning bowls looking??

Linda

Oh my goodness. I poured over your whole trip review last night for the first time and it made me tear up! What a wonderful review - thank you so much. Though it does have a down side -- now I HAVE to take that cruise. Time to start saving!

Thank you so much, you are so sweet!! Yes, worth every single penny :D

• 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to your report. I want you to know how much you inspired me. Your trip was so good I booked and just got back from the Med cruise. It was everything I hoped it would be. Because of you we hiked in Kotor and Drubrovnik. Had to find the hole in the wall and have a drink and enjoyed the view. Took Three RIL tours in Italy and what a fantastic way to see so many things in one day. Thanks again I used so many suggestions you made I can not thanks you enough for the time and effort it took you to write.

Looking forward to your report. I want you to know how much you inspired me. Your trip was so good I booked and just got back from the Med cruise. It was everything I hoped it would be. Because of you we hiked in Kotor and Drubrovnik. Had to find the hole in the wall and have a drink and enjoyed the view. Took Three RIL tours in Italy and what a fantastic way to see so many things in one day. Thanks again I used so many suggestions you made I can not thanks you enough for the time and effort it took you to write.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for taking the time to tell me this! This makes me so happy :) It is a lot of work writing trip reports but it is worth it in the end if I helped somebody :o

I am so happy your trip was everything you hoped it would be. If you have the time, you should write a report I would love to live through another Europe cruise again by a trip report haha!!

CruisingGatorGirl, I was so happy to read this, I have been looking for it for a while. I loved your proposal cruise, even cried a couple of times. Cant wait for the honeymoon report.

Norma

Thank you, Norma! You are so sweet, I appreciate your kind words! I am typing more entries now :) I want to get a head start on the report before the work week starts ;)

• 1 month later...

Hello and Happy New Year

Someone recommended your post on another board and so I followed the thread a few days ago, and I have LOVED the read :). I'll add my thanks to everyone else's and I'm definitely going to read your next report.

We're doing our first-ever Celebrity Cruise in the summer - the 11 night Italy and Dalmation coast on the Constellation - and I'm really looking forward to it. I've picked up quite a few tips from you since we will visit quite a few of the places you visited.

Thanks again :)

Hello and Happy New Year

Someone recommended your post on another board and so I followed the thread a few days ago, and I have LOVED the read :). I'll add my thanks to everyone else's and I'm definitely going to read your next report.

We're doing our first-ever Celebrity Cruise in the summer - the 11 night Italy and Dalmation coast on the Constellation - and I'm really looking forward to it. I've picked up quite a few tips from you since we will visit quite a few of the places you visited.

Thanks again :)

Happy New Year! Thank you for the sweet words, I am glad you enjoyed it! I am in the works of our honeymoon report now :)

You are going to have a fantastic cruise! If you have questions please let me know :)

• 1 year later...

Dear Sweet Ashley. My words cannot begin to describe the joy I have felt from reading your love story. I pray that you and Tyler continue to enjoy your lives together and that your marriage is blessed beyond all recognition. Thank you for your time and talent. And God Bless your parents for loving their children so much. May they be an inspiration to all who read your story.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 8/27/2016 at 11:39 AM, relic2 said:

I'm just popping in (very late) to comment. Great review! Love your style and hope your marriage lasts as long as ours (48 and counting).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!! Wow I just looked up this old thread of mine. We are FINALLY going back on Celebrity after TEN YEARS. *we have cruised since, Disney cruises now that we have a little girl* We just booked the Apex for our 10 year anniversary! I can't believe how much has changed in the last 10 years and the cruising friends we have made that extend beyond the keyboard. Looking forward to seeing what the Apex and Edge class has to offer!! Hope everyone is doing well 🙂 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2016 at 11:30 PM, winncruiser said:

Dear Sweet Ashley. My words cannot begin to describe the joy I have felt from reading your love story. I pray that you and Tyler continue to enjoy your lives together and that your marriage is blessed beyond all recognition. Thank you for your time and talent. And God Bless your parents for loving their children so much. May they be an inspiration to all who read your story.

Thank you for this sweet comment and I truly apologize it took me years to see this. You are so kind, thank you! We are happily married and have 1 little girl now 🙂 

Ashley, I am excited that you booked a cruise to celebrate your 10th anniversary!  And I am so happy that we've stayed connected a bit over the years so that I could watch your lovely life unfold.  Your daughter (I know her name but won't share in case you don't want that...) is gorgeous!