Allure of the Seas - Room 14686

mills423

Good morning.

We are booked for the 25th of November Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean sailing. We have reserved a "Superior Ocean View State Room with Balcony". I have two questions. 1. When we booked they said the room comes with a Pullman bed. 2. Has anyone ever stayed in this room or a similar room? We have two sons that will be going on their first cruise (my wife and I's 2nd) so we are not seasoned veterans as most of you are. Looking for any insight on this if you have time.

Mills.

Good morning.

We are booked for the 25th of November Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean sailing. We have reserved a "Superior Ocean View State Room with Balcony". I have two questions. 1. When we booked they said the room comes with a Pullman bed. 2. Has anyone ever stayed in this room or a similar room? We have two sons that will be going on their first cruise (my wife and I's 2nd) so we are not seasoned veterans as most of you are. Looking for any insight on this if you have time.

Mills.

The cabin will have a pullman (bed that drops down from the ceiling) and pull out sofa....however I am not a fan of deck 14....or any deck under public space as it has potential at night for noise from above....may want to think about moving down to deck 12 if possible.

Archived